Author Topic: Sections for other languages  (Read 2028 times)

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Sections for other languages
« on: March 31, 2020, 02:43:42 PM »
Hi everybody!! I'm thinking on asking to the admin of this forum to include sections in other languages. I think is necesary for male thongers of each country to have a community where they can meet other men who wear thongs. If this forum is well positioned on Google, it could be a good idea to create sections in Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Russian, etc...
In French there exists a forum (string.forumparfait.com), so I think the best way should be a link to that forum if the french forum links also MTF and the same for a forum that I think it exists for the german language.

PS: I created a forum in Spanish, but it was 100% unsuccesful. Literally hundreds of spam accounts signed up and collapsed its sections and in Google is practically inexistent.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Sections for other languages
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 06:12:03 AM »
Well, It will be a nice idea to have a community men's thong wearer. ;)

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 01:56:08 PM »
I think this is a great idea :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 02:11:09 PM »
Its a great idea, though i know that i am the only greek person here so i will continue to be alone.....Today i spoke with my italian best friend..he is a full time thonger too in his late 20s...i really miss his company!! we had many many good times together enjoying our thongs .....but now its impossible to meet each other...Greece closed the borders so nobody can get out or get in...we have to wait....