Author Topic: In jeopardy, Thong Travel  (Read 5818 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
In jeopardy, Thong Travel
« on: March 22, 2020, 07:17:41 AM »
As the situation here in the US continues to deteriorate I’m starting to see my travel plans evaporate. I had a trip to California in which I had several days of thong wearing at a resort planned already get doused. I have a couple other trips to Florida and Cape Cod planned that are looking rather dubious. I’m starting to wonder if there will be restrictions at the local beaches this spring and early summer. It is looking like we have a long way to go before this viral infection will have run it’s course. I completely understand the need for all the protocols that are being implemented. As a front line worker in medical/law enforcement I know I will be in contact and have a high risk of being exposed to this virus. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy out there.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: In jeopardy, Thong Travel
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 07:23:13 AM »
I know how you feel. I am supposed to go on a cruise in April. Still waiting from the cruise line to see if it will be canceled. I would wait and see how things are in may before giving up on the summer.
Thank you for your work in  medical/law enforcement. Please stay safe. We know y'all are doing y'alls best to keep people safe and healthy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 03:39:11 PM »
Well, for everybody the new situation is very sad.Me too , i want to say "thank you" to all the personnel ,doctors and everybody,  who work very hard and do their best to protect us and make us healthy again!!!In Greece we all know that this summer is lost.We dont expect any tourists anymore, all the hotels are close and cruise ships are not allowed to approach our ports and islands.From tomorrow , like Italy and France and some others european countries, we are not allow to get out of our homes.There only 8 reasons to get a permission like go to work place etc.
So, for me and my family , our summer plans ruined.....we dont know if it will be possible to go to an island or which island will be safe.And i am sad because we were planning to visit at least 2 islands this summer...anyway next year we will go !!! :'( :)

dmk99

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 05:37:50 PM »
The wife and I were supposed to go on a vacation in two weeks.  Had flights and hotel/resort all set up and paid for.  Luckily we bought the travel insurance so cancelling wasn't a big deal, but we are out the 200.00 deductible.  My biggest fear is going somewhere and not being able to get back home when we return, or even worse, getting stuck in quarantine on a military base for two more weeks.  Its just not worth it right now.

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 03:16:02 AM »
I’ve had same, anyone who was about to travel will have to cancel and most if not all companies will cancel with no fee, at least here in the States.  And yes a HUGE thank you to the global medical community and all those who are working on the front lines to combat this horrible situation.  Please stay safe!!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 04:52:35 PM »
It’s official, all my travel has been cancelled until December 2020. All time off got cancelled until further notice. This means any time in the sun wearing one of my thongs will be at home or a local park (if that is permitted). While I understand the need to be safe and all the measures that are being implemented, I still mourn the loss of travel and meeting my friends when I do so.
Stay safe out there.
Keep thonging.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 02:54:29 AM »
Sadly, it looks like we’re all in the same boat regarding travel. My two Mediterranean holidays have been cancelled. Living in the UK, they’re my main opportunity to thong on the beach and at the pool and also, to go for thong walks. However, it’s a small price to pay given the current situation.

I just want to echo what has already been said here and thank the frontline medical staff dealing with this issue. Also the people working in supermarkets and food stores, delivery drivers, postal workers and refuse collectors who, are all out there working hard in challenging circumstances.

Let’s hope there’s some element of normality next year and things begin to return to normal.

Stay safe everyone.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 06:16:11 PM »
I was booked in for LA Pride! So disappointed that it’s not going ahead... was really looking forward to traveling back to the US.

marvin10

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 01:19:12 AM »
I know the same feeling, i was meant to fly out from the UK to California and spend some time at the Thongers weekend in palm springs.

asianthonger92

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 01:25:38 PM »
 I was supposed to go to Vancouver for my brother's graduation, but his graduation ceremony got cancelled. I still hope to go to Vancouver his summer.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:06:45 PM by asianthonger92 »

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 04:36:06 PM »
Today I should have been in Palm Springs sitting at the pool with a drink in my hand and wearing a sexy little thong. Because of COVID, instead I was at work. So sad this is. To help alleviate the sadness I’ll be at a local beach soaking up the sun in a thong. It’s not exactly what I planned months ago, but it will have to do. Especially now it will have to do because I don’t see any travel on the horizon.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 05:18:58 AM »
 I didn't have any travel plans for thonging this summer but I do plan day trips to the beaches here in MA.

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 06:55:41 AM »
I also had planned a trip to Miami, but this pandemic of coronavirus has cancelled my trip. It's better to be at home. Stay home stay safe.

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 04:18:08 PM »
I know is kinda frustrating not been able to the beach or pool.  Meanwhile, stay home, be safe.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHgkK1HeFbBimIqUTZZpCH8Pyce?e=4k7vSy
Love to be Daring Sexy

TightThong

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2020, 07:45:00 AM »
I had several plans that were all cancelled.  I’m still going push for some driving vacations...wearing thongs and beaches a few hrs away and lakes nearby...and pools of course. 

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.