Author Topic: What time of day do you prefer?  (Read 3691 times)

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
What time of day do you prefer?
« on: August 18, 2020, 06:02:14 AM »
For those that lay out in their thongs, either at the beach, pool or wherever, at what point do you prefer to lay out? Morning? Hottest part of the day? As the sun is going down? ect.

I prefer to start off in the late morning and lay out through the hottest part of the day. I don’t burn easily so I can generally get away without turning bright red.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 06:04:30 AM by gstring1986 »

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: What time of day do you prefer?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 07:10:25 AM »
I like to make it to the beach at about 10:00 am and stay until 3:00. I don’t usually stay later due to other demands on my time.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 12:44:57 PM »
At the pool, more mid-day.  At the beach, more later in the day...not sure why i prefer those...perhaps the fresh water of the pool is more refreshing mid-day.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 05:10:48 PM »
I generally lay out in the mornings; Less people at the people. Sadly, my apartment complex has rules against thong bathing suits at the pool, so I wear a cheeky bikini bottom and let them ride up a little while I tan laying face-down.

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 07:51:41 AM »
I try to go to the beach in the morning. I want to choose my spot before it gets crowded. Because of my attire, I may not be everyone's cup of tea. If I set up before others do, I can let them decide where to set up.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 11:53:35 PM »
It's morning for me as well, for the same reasons as the other posters; beaches are less crowded and so on. I get there at 9 and go home at 12.
Sometimes, with my gf, we set up in the morning and stay until the afternoon.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 07:56:17 AM »
For the beach I usually prefer about 12 noon to around 3:30 -4:00.     For laying out on the back deck it's about the same.

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 02:55:18 AM »
What beaches does everyone typically go to? Would love to see other thongers out.

irthonger

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 02:03:54 AM »
I like closer to noon so that I can have a more even tan. something like from 10am to 2pm. But if I am at the beach I am normally there from dusk till dawn. lol

asianthonger92

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 06:13:28 AM »
What beaches does everyone typically go to? Would love to see other thongers out.

You're not going to find many male thongers on a regular textile beach. You're going to find a few male thongers on a clothing optional beach.

Bikinibubble351

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2020, 09:57:55 AM »
Typically fo to 2nd light, or main beach in Cocoa Beach. As for the time, amy time it works out.