Author Topic: Lockdown activities!  (Read 16164 times)

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
  • Seeking like-minded individuals
    • View Profile
Lockdown activities!
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:42:48 PM »
Well it's been a mad couple of weeks but with NZ now in (almost) complete lockdown for the next month or more, at least I get to spend more time with this great thong community.  Whether you are in lockdown or not, I wish everyone all the very best and I sincerely hope you are all well placed to come out the other side of all this relatively unscathed.  Here's what I have been up to today - catching up on some work in the garden:

;;;

How is everybody else filling their time during lockdown?

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Lockdown activities!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 01:27:33 AM »
Wow you look amazing in your thongs  just hanging out daily in my thongs.  Cleaning walking around just in my thongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 02:00:52 PM »
I wish I could hang out in the sun these days. Unfortunately it is much to cold here for that. Besides, I’m considered an essential employee so I am at work every day. While much of the country is on stay at home orders I am headed in for the 7:00 am Sargent’s briefing. To all of you, stay healthy, safe and take great care with who and where you interact.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 03:43:15 PM »
Well it's been a mad couple of weeks but with NZ now in (almost) complete lockdown for the next month or more, at least I get to spend more time with this great thong community.  Whether you are in lockdown or not, I wish everyone all the very best and I sincerely hope you are all well placed to come out the other side of all this relatively unscathed.  Here's what I have been up to today - catching up on some work in the garden:

;;;

How is everybody else filling their time during lockdown?

Thought it would have been too cold for that now in NZ!

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 06:10:40 PM »
Not so bad when the sun is out!

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 06:18:50 PM »
Wow you look amazing in your thongs  just hanging out daily in my thongs.  Cleaning walking around just in my thongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.  Good for you!  Here's a few more...

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 01:13:08 PM »
Awesome whaletail you're riding there, TTA. It has a natural rise shape, quite-sheer material (from what I see on the crotch), and your body certainly takes credit for its formation. I envy you for being able to hang out in the sun like this without receiving law-enforcement attention, lol. Good luck to your lockdown quarantine, and take good care! Cheers

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 11:30:17 PM »
Awesome whaletail you're riding there, TTA. It has a natural rise shape, quite-sheer material (from what I see on the crotch), and your body certainly takes credit for its formation. I envy you for being able to hang out in the sun like this without receiving law-enforcement attention, lol. Good luck to your lockdown quarantine, and take good care! Cheers

Yeah, Singapore is a great place in its own way, but no scope for this kind of activity.  It's funny how the authorities are so strict and conservative, yet the people are generally far from it.

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 09:02:15 PM »
Looks like you are the only one who is totally enjoying this lookdown period.

asianthonger92

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 01:14:28 PM »
Good thing you have your own backyard. I live in an apartment unit with two other guys, so I can't openly thong at home.

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 07:22:30 PM »
Contrary to you, I live alone with a male tenant, and have the liberty to wear only a thong at home :P

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2020, 05:04:38 PM »
Looks like you are the only one who is totally enjoying this lookdown period.

Well, I firmly believe that every cloud has a silver lining, in fact I would even go as far as to say that for every down there is an up and vice versa.  The thing is to always think positive and try not to concentrate on the negatives.  Kia kaha!

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2020, 05:07:27 PM »
Good thing you have your own backyard. I live in an apartment unit with two other guys, so I can't openly thong at home.

Yes, I realise I am lucky to live where I do.  It sounds like you have the wrong flatmates, though.  Ask them to move out, then me and Red could move in, then every day would be a thong party!

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2020, 05:10:04 PM »
Contrary to you, I live alone with a male tenant, and have the liberty to wear only a thong at home :P

Wait... you live alone or with a tenant?

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2020, 06:40:53 PM »
I live alone in a bungalow house, but leased out one of my rooms to a tenant, so it's now two guys under one roof