Author Topic: Lockdown activities!  (Read 16396 times)

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Lockdown activities!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2020, 06:48:55 PM »
Ask them to move out, then me and Red could move in, then every day would be a thong party!

Sounds like some nasty western-asian 3P orgy. But remember social distancing! LMAO

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2020, 06:59:17 AM »
Even I am enjoying this lockdown period by having new thong pairs every day.

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2020, 09:02:35 AM »
Yeah, considering that you don't get to change thongs as frequently during the lockdown period, you get to appreciate thonging more, especially if that's the only clothing that you wear at home, like myself ^^

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2020, 12:19:42 PM »
Good thing you have your own backyard. I live in an apartment unit with two other guys, so I can't openly thong at home.

Do your flatmates know you wear thongs? If they do, what's their opinion? It's interesting to know what people think about men who use thongs.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

alexthonger

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2020, 11:56:13 AM »
Thanks to this lock down, I’ve been thong lounging pretty much everyday.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2020, 04:31:47 PM »
With my home time I’ve been sorting thongs, ordering new thongs, and looking at sites that feature thongs. I can’t wait for summer and the ability to get out of the house and work in my tan, with friends.

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
  • Seeking like-minded individuals
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2020, 06:31:47 PM »
Ask them to move out, then me and Red could move in, then every day would be a thong party!

Sounds like some nasty western-asian 3P orgy. But remember social distancing! LMAO
I certainly didn't mean to imply that...I can assure you my hypothesising was completely pure!

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2020, 06:32:33 PM »
Even I am enjoying this lockdown period by having new thong pairs every day.
There you go, it's not all bad is it?

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2020, 12:56:26 AM »
Just messing with ya ;D In fact, I've been thonging out more during this period, since there are less people out there. Embrace nature!

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2020, 01:10:33 AM »
Do your flatmates know you wear thongs? If they do, what's their opinion? It's interesting to know what people think about men who use thongs.

To butt in the question - he does. In fact, I wear only a thong at home, plus my work is largely home-based, so everytime we see each other, I'm in a thong/g-string variety. His opinion is that even though we're both men, I seem to dress too scantily at home, but that's just me - I have talked to him since day one. I don't think he feels offended (just embarrassed, perhaps), but he seemed to take a positive turn as days went by :)

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2020, 07:59:01 PM »

To butt in the question - he does. In fact, I wear only a thong at home, plus my work is largely home-based, so everytime we see each other, I'm in a thong/g-string variety. His opinion is that even though we're both men, I seem to dress too scantily at home, but that's just me - I have talked to him since day one. I don't think he feels offended (just embarrassed, perhaps), but he seemed to take a positive turn as days went by :)
Whoa, what a landlord you must be!

TheThongedAdventurer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2020, 08:00:05 PM »
Embrace nature!
I couldn't agree more  8)

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2020, 02:40:20 AM »
Life is short; if society permits, and so long as we don't break the law, why not live to the fullest? Thonging rules! 8)

asianthonger92

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2020, 04:07:21 AM »
Good thing you have your own backyard. I live in an apartment unit with two other guys, so I can't openly thong at home.

No, they don't know that I wear thongs. Or maybe they do, but they haven't said anything about my thongs. We all go to the same church, so I don't want them to know.

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2020, 02:46:00 PM »
Just curious, but what has church service got to do with thonging, apart from their cross-shaped connection? A significance of filth and degradation?