Author Topic: Favourite experiences wearing thong swimwear.  (Read 16559 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite experiences wearing thong swimwear.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2020, 05:40:20 PM »
I just had a new favorite experience. I spent a couple hours at a park near my home. When I got out there I saw a guy that I’ve had a couple words of hello with I the past. He was wearing a bikini brief that fit him very well. I set up a little ways away from him. Soon he started up a conversation with me, mostly small talk, basic introductions and sharing our thought about the beach and the crowd today. There were a few women wearing thongs near us. Of course I was wearing a thong too. After a couple hours both he and I left the beach at the same time. On our respective walk to our cars he made comment about my suit, asking where I got it and telling me that I had great courage. He said he wears thongs as daily wear sometimes, but wearing one to the beach was just a little to exposing for him. Yet he wanted to know where he could buy a suit like mine. It’s always good to find someone who approves and even wears thongs too, albeit privately. Maybe he will find the “courage” to wear a thong on the beach some day. For those of us that do wear our thongs proudly, keep doing it. You never know who you may inspire.

TightThong

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2020, 10:35:02 AM »
I just had a new favorite experience. I spent a couple hours at a park near my home. When I got out there I saw a guy that I’ve had a couple words of hello with I the past. He was wearing a bikini brief that fit him very well. I set up a little ways away from him. Soon he started up a conversation with me, mostly small talk, basic introductions and sharing our thought about the beach and the crowd today. There were a few women wearing thongs near us. Of course I was wearing a thong too. After a couple hours both he and I left the beach at the same time. On our respective walk to our cars he made comment about my suit, asking where I got it and telling me that I had great courage. He said he wears thongs as daily wear sometimes, but wearing one to the beach was just a little to exposing for him. Yet he wanted to know where he could buy a suit like mine. It’s always good to find someone who approves and even wears thongs too, albeit privately. Maybe he will find the “courage” to wear a thong on the beach some day. For those of us that do wear our thongs proudly, keep doing it. You never know who you may inspire.

What a great story, thanks for sharing!

asianthonger92

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2020, 03:21:18 AM »
Yeah, I hope that guy buys his own swim thongs.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 06:00:59 AM »

Great story! Really great that you encouraged another guy to think about wearing a thong out in public next time. It's so rare to come to across other men who even wear thongs so the fact he opened up to you and told you he wears thongs too is good on its own.

What thong were you wearing?
On skype

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 01:17:29 PM »
I was wearing one of my Buffbod.com Hoist suits. When I was asked about where I got my suit. The more we make wearing a thong normal the more we may see others willing to join us.

Today I was out at the beach with a few friends. Two women and one man wearing a speedo type suit. I was in my thong. No one was shocked or dismayed. I got “cute suit” comments. It doesn’t matter what I wear or which thong I choose, this group both accepts me and encourages me to wear thong swimwear. They always look forward to which thong, what color/print and the opportunity to “ogle “ me (haha haha). It is a fun group always.

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 03:11:57 AM »
I was wearing one of my Buffbod.com Hoist suits. When I was asked about where I got my suit. The more we make wearing a thong normal the more we may see others willing to join us.

Today I was out at the beach with a few friends. Two women and one man wearing a speedo type suit. I was in my thong. No one was shocked or dismayed. I got “cute suit” comments. It doesn’t matter what I wear or which thong I choose, this group both accepts me and encourages me to wear thong swimwear. They always look forward to which thong, what color/print and the opportunity to “ogle “ me (haha haha). It is a fun group always.

Haha that’s great stuff!  I’m coming your way then...need to find another fun group.

I hang out with a great group of guys normally when the pool is going and they all wear bikini and speedo cuts and generally can’t wait to see what thong I’ll be in. 

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2020, 05:36:56 PM »
This year has been particularly good. Today was one of those perfect days, sunny warm, light wind and great company. I got to the beach this morning and one of my friends always just setting up. I walked my things out to her and she stopped what she was doing. “Damn, that is sexy!” Was the first thing I heard. I had on a pair of black large hole mesh shorts that buckle/clip at the side of the hip with a bright yellow thong under. She had to take photos and video and send them off to her girlfriends, because they “would be jealous..” I had to do a runway walk for her and several poses. Then she had me remove my shirts and do it all again. It didn’t hurt any that she was wearing a bright yellow cheeky cut suit. We definitely attracted attention. We met a couple from Italy. He was wearing a small bikini cut brief, she was in a cheeky cut bikini. They both liked my thong and made comments about how Americans are to hung up on nudity. The more normal you cat on a beach in a thong the more accepted it seems to be. I walked in and out of the water a couple of times and got some stares with big smiles. Tomorrow I’ll be back on the beach for another great day.

asianthonger92

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2020, 04:33:35 AM »
That's nice, RCBlue. Where are you located, btw?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2020, 05:11:34 PM »
I’m in Michigan.
Today was another great day. This time I wore an Arroyman thong, blue sparkle. I got told it was a very pretty suit. We were set up mid beach. Everyone could see. Rangers walked by multiple times without batting an eye. They were concern with people drinking alcohol. I walked in and out of the water, sat at the picnic table, talked with friends. It was a very comfortable day.

For those who are Hesitant about wear a thong in public Near where you live, I suggest as long as you are casual and confident there is no big deal to wearing a thong.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2020, 06:23:52 PM »

For those who are Hesitant about wear a thong in public Near where you live, I suggest as long as you are casual and confident there is no big deal to wearing a thong.

I agree - there really is no big deal

TightThong

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2020, 03:15:12 AM »
Agree, should be 100% normal to wear what you want to wear.  There are a lot of beaches who ban thongs for both men and women...even women wearing cheeky bikinis and 1-pieces is generally more acceptable vs. even a guy in a speedo....really is too bad!

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2020, 06:16:24 AM »
Few years ago (pre kids) I used to swim in a pool at mid noon. My choice was JS thong.
The pool is strategic that it’s located beside a wall separating the pool and the road, and it’s located quite far from reception area.
So I wore the thong underneath JS clip bikini, I pull a chair to the pool side (the one siding with the wall) to put my things then stripped down to bikini and went to pool.
Once in pool and if nobody around I stripped the bikini putting it in chair then swimming in thong.
Just in case of people around then I would swim in bikini.
I  was swimming for about 30 minutes and because it was hot and the pool is outdoor, by the time I finished swimming I could see faded tanline.
That was happening for almost a year before my first kid was born and I got a nice thong tanline. I regret not taking the photo of my tanline that time [emoji29]

asianthonger92

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2020, 03:59:40 AM »
Agree, should be 100% normal to wear what you want to wear.  There are a lot of beaches who ban thongs for both men and women...even women wearing cheeky bikinis and 1-pieces is generally more acceptable vs. even a guy in a speedo....really is too bad!

https://youtu.be/7rAge5KIJ6I
This happened in Myrtle Beach. A 'Karen' called the police and this lady was arrested for public nudity.

TightThong

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2020, 05:54:56 AM »

https://youtu.be/7rAge5KIJ6I
This happened in Myrtle Beach. A 'Karen' called the police and this lady was arrested for public nudity.

Thanks i watched it...unbelievable the cops didn’t know the law and then kept her detailed by changing their rationale to ‘we don’t like the way you’re behaving/attitude’.  Well i tell you, you don’t know the laws and then you handcuff me?  Yes, I’m going to have a cow!

simonm

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2021, 07:56:58 PM »
I've also worn my swim thong at Studland although I just wore it for sunbathing there and swam nude.

Thongdan, when you went to Studland, did you walk onto the main beach with it on, or absolutely just keep it to laying down on the clothing optional part? Did people react much? Studland is my closest beach and I find it hard to place what people would think there because it's in a very conservative area of the country, yet it has a nudist beach. And it looks like there aren't any quiet places if it's in good weather. If possible it would be much less hassle to just wear the thing straight from the car to the c/o beach and onto the main beach if I need to be there. If only thongs were more common with women there then it wouldn't stand out so much.