Author Topic: Favourite experiences wearing thong swimwear.  (Read 16204 times)

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite experiences wearing thong swimwear.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2021, 07:17:11 AM »
I've also worn my swim thong at Studland although I just wore it for sunbathing there and swam nude.

Thongdan, when you went to Studland, did you walk onto the main beach with it on, or absolutely just keep it to laying down on the clothing optional part? Did people react much? Studland is my closest beach and I find it hard to place what people would think there because it's in a very conservative area of the country, yet it has a nudist beach. And it looks like there aren't any quiet places if it's in good weather. If possible it would be much less hassle to just wear the thing straight from the car to the c/o beach and onto the main beach if I need to be there. If only thongs were more common with women there then it wouldn't stand out so much.

I just wore it on and off in the naturist part of the beach. I got there early so found a nice spot and sunbathed with it on - I didn't see anyone else react and would be surprised if the did.

Wearing it straight from the car would be amazing and I think I'd feel comfortable doing this if I arrived again early when there were fewer people around. The beach gets really busy on a nice summer's day. I think your best bet if you were planning to wear the thong the whole time would be to find a spot inbetween the clothed and naturist part. That way you shouldn't cause too much dismay!
On skype

simonm

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2021, 08:41:35 PM »
Lovely, thanks Dan, very helpful to hear your experience and thoughts. Yes it does get busy doesn't it... if you haven't managed to get there early enough then maybe it can be helpful in a way, because at least then you have a crowd around rather than being the only thing for people to see! Don't know if I'd prefer to be the only one on the beach, or hidden in a sea of people.

Makes sense about the in-between area - I guess if a person is on the main beach close enough to see a bunch of naked people then I guess they can't be too worried about things.

You see I have no problem going nude on the naturist beach, but I'm pretty awkward talking to new people (go figure) so as long as "questions" aren't constant then it seems like it should be ok. That's why this helps :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 08:43:15 PM by simonm »

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2021, 02:12:27 AM »
Lovely, thanks Dan, very helpful to hear your experience and thoughts. Yes it does get busy doesn't it... if you haven't managed to get there early enough then maybe it can be helpful in a way, because at least then you have a crowd around rather than being the only thing for people to see! Don't know if I'd prefer to be the only one on the beach, or hidden in a sea of people.

Good point - either way works depending what you feel most comfortable with.

You see I have no problem going nude on the naturist beach, but I'm pretty awkward talking to new people (go figure) so as long as "questions" aren't constant then it seems like it should be ok. That's why this helps :)

Same here! I always tell myself it makes no sense I feel more conscious in a thong in public than I do naked!
On skype

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2022, 02:18:23 PM »
I arrived at the beach today and met a female friend. As soon as I stepped out of my shorts I heard “cute suit! I really like that one.” A short time later two more friends show up (male and female). She immediately tells me that she likes my thong and that it is really sexy. I noticed another woman I met a while back and pulled on a pair of black fishnet short shorts. I walk over to where she is and she tells me that I have one hot look going on. Later as I am getting ready to leave for the day I again pull on the black fishnet shorts and the two women I’ve spent the day with ask me to turn around and give them a show because the love the look of the thong under the fishnet. I give then a little shake of my booty and bend over a couple of times to pick up towels. They let me know they enjoyed the show. Both grab my butt cheeks and comment on how firm my “ass” is.  Fun day!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2022, 01:30:55 PM »
I had a nice yet surprising thing happen at the beach recently.  About mid afternoon a woman I’ve met at the beach came walking directly to me. With her was a young woman. Of course I’m dressed only in a swim thong. “ I want to introduce you to my daughter _____. She is visiting for the week.” We spent an afternoon talking, getting in and out of the water, and in general just hanging out.