Author Topic: Favourite experiences wearing thong swimwear.  (Read 16644 times)

Lolwink

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Favourite experiences wearing thong swimwear.
« on: April 14, 2020, 02:07:11 PM »
Hey forum

I have a love of wearing minimal coverage underwear and swimwear, mainly thongs. I have bought many thong swimwear over the years. I secretly wore one on a holiday as a self sexy dare, but then got hooked in the freedom they provide. I take cheap breaks to spain so I can relax and work on my tanline.
I haven't got the greatest bod as I'm a little chubby. But I have a great butt for a dude which looks great in one. And I have resieved a couple of compliments from passer bys in some beaches.
I am curious on everyone's experiences at the beach wearing them however. I managed to get a massage in a joe snyder bulge and damn it felt good ::) .

Looking forward to hearing from your responses!  :D

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite experiences wearing thong swimwear.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 05:30:36 PM »
For about 20 year I walk at beaches in a thong or gstring. I lived in Holland at the beginning and started in the north of France. the first two years were quite scary but at some moment you start to build up self confidence. At a certain point you will walk in a thong where it is legal without a problem. The only thing are kids. Parents can get hysterical when they see a guy in a thong walking around.
I moved to the USA and I hope to go to Sandy Hook, NJ, again as soon as the virus allows and the weather gets better. At Sandy Hook people are quite relaxed about men in thongs. After 20 year, it still gives me a thrill to walk around in next to nothing.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 05:24:46 PM »
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t wear something minimal. As a teen it was smallest Speedo or bikini brief I could find. By 20 it was rio style suits. By 24 I was in thongs, not all the time and not at all beaches. But as my confidence grew my swimwear kept getting smaller and smaller. Then I started having these amazing experience on the beach where women would set up near of with me, complement me, and join me. Over the years I settled on thongs as my choice swimwear. I’ve enjoyed beached and pools from Hawaii and California to Florida to Michigan, to the Caribbean and Australia. I still love walking on to a beach and enjoying the day in wearing a thong.

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 04:42:22 PM »
welcome to the forum! :) do you have any favorite brands or styles?
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 09:48:03 AM »
I’ve worn swim thongs on beaches in Spain, Portugal and Greece during the last decade or so. I tend to do a bit of homework in advance on which beaches I plan to go to. In Spain it’s the long, sandy beaches of the Costa de la Luz, In Portugal, the long sand-bar islands reached by bridge or ferry of the Eastern Algarve, and, in Greece, the small quiet coves of the islands.

I’ve never had any hassle or issues even though it’s rare to see another guy in a thong. I’ve had the occasional person take a sneaky photograph but that’s it. There’s not much you can do about that and, to be honest, I didn’t really mind.

For me, sunbathing, swimming and walking on the beach in a thong is one of life’s great pleasures. I absolutely love it and, hopefully, it’s something we’ll be able to do again one day.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 07:53:08 AM »
I've got increasingly more confident about wearing thongs on the beach over the past few years probably as I'm getting older and less worried about what others think about me. I've been comfortable wearing speedos on beaches for many years though so that helped.

My first time was about 5 years ago on a deserted beach in Lanzarote and felt incredible. After that I vowed to braver in future and that was followed by wearing it on other beaches in Spain. Like @Bunsonshow I try to select quieter beaches where I can have a fair amount of space between me and other people.

Last year was my first time wearing a thong on a UK beach. I chose a quiet clothing optional beach - there were a few other people around but they didn't seem to mind. I sunbathed and went for a few swims. The feeling was just amazing!
On skype

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 09:58:58 AM »
I've got increasingly more confident about wearing thongs on the beach over the past few years probably as I'm getting older and less worried about what others think about me. I've been comfortable wearing speedos on beaches for many years though so that helped.

My first time was about 5 years ago on a deserted beach in Lanzarote and felt incredible. After that I vowed to braver in future and that was followed by wearing it on other beaches in Spain. Like @Bunsonshow I try to select quieter beaches where I can have a fair amount of space between me and other people.

Last year was my first time wearing a thong on a UK beach. I chose a quiet clothing optional beach - there were a few other people around but they didn't seem to mind. I sunbathed and went for a few swims. The feeling was just amazing!
thongdan, just curious to know which C/O beach you tried in the UK? Was it Studland?
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 10:09:20 AM »

thongdan, just curious to know which C/O beach you tried in the UK? Was it Studland?
[/quote]

The beach I was referring to in my post was Fairlight Glen which is a lovely naturist beach. I've also worn my swim thong at Studland although I just wore it for sunbathing there and swam nude.
On skype

asianthonger92

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2020, 04:45:07 AM »
I guess I'm more approachable when I'm in a thong. I remember one time I was on the beach and this girl came up to me and asked if I could watch her stuff while she was gone to the washroom. There were other guys there and they were closer to her than I was. She bypassed all of those guys and came to me instead. I felt a bit flattered.

Another time, this girl in bikini briefs decided to set camp next to me. Since she had a book with her, I didn't talk to her and I just fell asleep. When I woke up, I turned around and saw that this girl was in a different swimsuit. She was laying on her stomach in a thong swimsuit. Maybe she had planned this all along, but I would like to think that she was able to change into her thong swimsuit because of me.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2020, 05:35:28 AM »
Those are two great experiences. I’m not to surprised. I think for a lot of us, we either inspire others to wear a thong openly or have others look at us as non-threatening. I know I’ve had others decide to wear a thing because they saw me in one. Your experiences very much encourage all of us.

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2020, 03:24:11 AM »
I wear thongs to beaches and pools but only when it appears to be fairly UN crowded and/or leaning to the boys.  I love the way i look in them so I’m not concerned about that...i don’t like people gawking or surprised...so at pools, its usually a friend’s...at a beaches, they’re usually not crowded and/or more mixed

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2020, 02:16:45 PM »
Hi thongdan, I know Fairlight Glen very well, I used to camp at Shearbarn campsite and spend the best part of the weekend in a thong, wife was up for it in those days too. Went back there year before last for the day and looks very different now after the landslides but really good day..

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 06:19:14 PM »
Great day to wear a thong! I showed up at my local beach and was greeted by two wonderful women. They said they were hoping I would show up. They asked me to join them. Of course I set my chair and towel and stepped out of my short shorts revealing the thong of the day, a Skinz multicolored little number. To say the least I got big wide smiles and very appreciative comments for my choice of swimwear. We were mid beach with plenty of other people around. There were plenty of women in very cheeky bikinis but only board shorts on the men. Needless to say the three of us had a great day. They had to get a couple photos with me. It was a very fun day after plenty of days spent in isolation due to COVID.

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2020, 10:01:51 AM »
My very first time I walked the beach wearing a thong was at Halover Beach (optional clothing).   I was so excited that I walked wearing only my thong, from the parking lot to the beach.   It was a long time ago but that is a memory I never forget.   I turned some heads and also got compliments.    I felt so good!!!
Love to be Daring Sexy

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 04:49:31 PM »
I’ve only worn my thong swimwear in public once. I was on holiday in Asia and took myself down to the hotels beach. Slipped off my shorts and singlet covered myself in tanning oil. I sunbaked for a whilst until I got the courage to walk down to the water for a swim. The beach was not crowded but the life guards were definitely watching me. Looking forward to when I can travel and try doing it again.