Author Topic: Central States Thong Wearer  (Read 3141 times)

bootsmo123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Central States Thong Wearer
« on: April 24, 2020, 03:50:51 AM »
New to the site, but been wearing thongs for 25 plus years.  Just always love the feeling of being sexy and never mind showing it off, not intentionally but when meeting someone for pleasure or just going to the gym.  I live in the country with the family and own a farm but also work in an office professionally. 
I started wearing thongs by working at a well known department store while in college.   I am 45 years old, married and have kids. 
Hit me up to chat, looking forward to finding like minded guys in regard to thong wearing.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Central States Thong Wearer
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 08:12:16 AM »
Welcome. I think you found the right place for like minded people. I know I e been wearing things for equally as long if not a little longer.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 08:31:08 AM »
New to the site, but been wearing thongs for 25 plus years.  Just always love the feeling of being sexy and never mind showing it off, not intentionally but when meeting someone for pleasure or just going to the gym.  I live in the country with the family and own a farm but also work in an office professionally. 
I started wearing thongs by working at a well known department store while in college.   I am 45 years old, married and have kids. 
Hit me up to chat, looking forward to finding like minded guys in regard to thong wearing.

Welcome!

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 05:49:04 PM »
welcome! :) i look forward to seeing your new posts here and there ^_^
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 02:52:29 AM »
Welcome - great to hear you've been wearing thongs for so long.
On skype

Thongguy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 08:29:30 AM »
Welcome!