Poll

Tights no underwear
Tights and thong
Tights, thong and shorts
Don’t wear tights

Author Topic: Thongs and tights...  (Read 13868 times)

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thongs and tights...
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2020, 09:53:32 AM »
I always wear something under tights or compression shorts. Usually a thong or booster strap to keep my stuff in place.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Thongs and tights...
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2020, 04:13:54 AM »
I’d like to hear from everyone here who wear cycling pants if you wear a thong or g-string underneath or going commando.
I started wearing cycling pants for the last few days since it’s more comfortable for longer rides and I always wore thong under the pants.
From what I’ve read that you shouldn’t wear anything cause it does not serve the purpose of the padding and might cause chafing from underwear.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:17:52 AM by Scorpio0522 »

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 01:17:55 PM »
I’d like to hear from everyone here who wear cycling pants if you wear a thong or g-string underneath or going commando.
I started wearing cycling pants for the last few days since it’s more comfortable for longer rides and I always wore thong under the pants.
From what I’ve read that you shouldn’t wear anything cause it does not serve the purpose of the padding and might cause chafing from underwear.
I do not wear anything under my bib shorts or pants. I have found that anything under can cause rubbing or a pressure point. I agree with the other advice, don’t wear underwear or any kind under bike shorts.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2020, 02:12:31 PM »
I would advise against wearing anything under cycling shirts/bibs/pants. The most comfortable choice in nothing but skin under your cycling kit. Even a thing can create chafing, pressure point and discomfort. I know for some people it takes a bit of getting used to to have nothin under but after a few longer rides you’ll be happy to have full freedom. I speak from 20+ years of competitive racing experience followed by recreational cycling after my racing days ended.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2020, 06:10:46 PM »
Thanks [mention]gstring1986 [/mention] [mention]RCBlue [/mention]
I will get used to not wearing anything under cycling shorts

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 03:25:21 AM »
Agree, for serious cycling and longer rides...Assos bibs are the best and need NO underwear (though Assos is V expensive).  I do wear thongs under leggings, running tights and the like as i like the line and, well, they just make me feel sexy.  But agree don’t wear thongs cycling :)

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2020, 03:37:22 PM »
I’ve finally taken to running with just tights and shirt/singlet.  I got dressed normally then thought screw it... went out and asked my husband if it was ‘dicky’...  He replied, “who cares, plus I like what I see”.  So done, no more shorts over tights, it feels so much better.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 09:19:01 PM »
I’ve finally taken to running with just tights and shirt/singlet.  I got dressed normally then thought screw it... went out and asked my husband if it was ‘dicky’...  He replied, “who cares, plus I like what I see”.  So done, no more shorts over tights, it feels so much better.
Good on ya. I started running without shorts over my tights for half a year now. You soon realise that the majority of people don’t even notice because you’re running past them. Some people look but I’ve not had anyone say anything to me.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2020, 05:12:27 AM »
Good on ya. I started running without shorts over my tights for half a year now. You soon realise that the majority of people don’t even notice because you’re running past them. Some people look but I’ve not had anyone say anything to me.

Absolutely, don’t know why I was ever worried about it. 

benessex

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2020, 10:22:19 AM »
Yer, I wear leggings too. I get the piss taken out if me too. Mine have funkier designs than hers! One thing for sure, you can’t wear anything other than a thong underneath without looking ridiculous! Boxer briefs look stupid under tights.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 12:49:12 AM »
Yer, I wear leggings too. I get the piss taken out if me too. Mine have funkier designs than hers! One thing for sure, you can’t wear anything other than a thong underneath without looking ridiculous! Boxer briefs look stupid under tights.
I currently stick to black leggings, I do look for other colours but haven’t fount anything I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2020, 12:51:02 AM »

Like you say, can only wear a thong under as other underwear would show through.

benessex

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2020, 01:43:46 AM »

Like you say, can only wear a thong under as other underwear would show through.

Nice mate. These are mine today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2020, 02:39:06 AM »
Awesome, I don’t think I could rock those, out women are so lucky having us.

TightThong

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2020, 03:11:10 AM »

Those look great on you...love how they hug your tush but sort of look like pants at the same time