Author Topic: other men in thongs  (Read 6649 times)

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
other men in thongs
« on: May 01, 2020, 02:04:18 PM »
so, i have been wondering, have you ever seen other men wearing thongs? I mean, i am a super fan of thongs, however i have seen men in thongs (publicly) only twice, one on an older man in a local bath house, and 2nd on a young man.. in Berlin, bath house.
Have you ever seen men in other circumstances? if so, how and where?

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: other men in thongs
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 04:35:59 PM »
In the 20-ish years I have been wearing thongs in public, I have seen about 10 men in thongs. A few of them on Dutch beaches (I'm Dutch but living now in the USA), a few on French beaches and one at Sandy Hook, NJ, a few year back. Not spectacular.
Around the 80s, I saw maybe as many at Dutch and French beaches because skimpy swimwear was quite popular then.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 05:23:46 PM »
Seeing other men in thongs is rare for me. I saw a couple men, at separate occasions, in Puerto Rico at the beach, one in South Beach Miami, 3 men at Coronado Beach San Diego, and one other man at a hotel pool once.  I do wish there were more men willing to wear thongs at beaches and pools.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 12:05:23 AM »
I’ve never seen another man in a thong publicly! I think wearing thongs is still taboo is Australia, such a shame!

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 01:06:49 AM »
I've only seen a younger guy put on some thong underwear as he was dressing in a swimming pool locker room after a swim.
On skype

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 01:41:48 AM »
I've only seen a younger guy put on some thong underwear as he was dressing in a swimming pool locker room after a swim.

I would love to see younger Aussie guys get into wearing thongs.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 07:23:13 AM »
I have seen very few other guys wearing thongs at the beach and when I used to go more often

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2020, 09:32:47 AM »
The gym I go to there is usually a gentleman who after he works out. Goes around in his thong getting ready , he doesn’t hide it. He puts it on after showering then goes and shaves at the sink and does his hair.  He looks great in it. And good for him , I’ll change into my thong there but won’t do what he does. I say good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2020, 03:20:54 AM »
I’ve only ever seen two guys in thongs in public places over many, many years. The first was in the changing rooms of a sauna/bath house in London, the guy slipped a thong on under his clothes before he left. The second was at a gay beach in Portugal, a very tanned muscular guy, possibly a bodybuilder, was wearing a sky blue thong and getting lots of admiring glances.

That’s it though, quite a disappointing tally.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

ioannis

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2020, 12:36:35 PM »
Hi !!! I have seen in thongs my best friend, he is from Italy and he is full time thonger... two other men in swimthongs..one in red and one in a black g-string, one young guy in his 20s the previous summer in Crete - he had a thong under his linen shorts.The shorts was rather tight in color of the sand.He sat , with a friend of his, next to me in a cafeteria . As he passed in front of me , to find his spot at my right hand, i noticed that his shorts were digging in his ass as they do when someone goes commando.no breif or boxer line, but with a black waistband , the brand was c-in2 ,..during the time he bend his leg so it was very obvious that he didnt have any boxer or brief line...clear tight shorts bottom...so i guessed that he was in a thong....

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2020, 04:57:40 PM »
its a shame we dont see it so much.. i would love to see more ;)

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2020, 06:41:08 PM »
In my country, I've only seen a couple of middle-aged westerners thong at a local beach, one or two others at a sauna, one from a crossdresser friend, and that's about it. Thonging is still very much taboo here, let alone public thonging, and that's a real shame

asianthonger92

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 02:50:41 PM »
I've met up with a couple of male thongers over the years.

My first meeting with a male thonger was in 2017, when I was able to get in touch with a local thonger. He and I had been talking on this French thong website, and after three months of just messaging each other, we decided to go out for coffee. He picked me up from my place and we went to a nearby Tim Hortons. Since we were in a cafe, we couldn't get naked in front of each other but we were still able to connect and talk for hours about thongs. Even though I haven't seen him since that day, we still message each other and stay in touch.

My second time meeting with a male thonger was in 2018. He messaged me through Thongboard, and he gave me a heads up that he was coming to my city on a business trip. Luckily, he had some time to spare, so he was able to meet up with me. We first went out for lunch and after that, I took him to my go-to thonging spot where we both tanned in our thongs.

My most recent meeting with a male thonger was last year at a beach in Toronto. I wasn't expecting to meet anyone on the beach, but luckily a fellow Thongboard member saw me walking along the beach in a thong, and he was able to recognize me from afar. He approached me and said that he had seen my posts from Thongboard. As he was by himself, we naturally joined towels and got together. He was friendly and I really enjoyed his company, but unfortunately I didn't  get along with his friends, who later joined us. Luckily, I was able to get this photo with him before his friends arrived.

baking powder face mask for blackheads

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:52:24 PM by asianthonger92 »

Red

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 05:21:52 PM »
Those are some exciting adventures, especially your most recent one. Very heartwarming to see another fellow thonger recognize you :)