Author Topic: Beaches opening up  (Read 2955 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Beaches opening up
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:25:13 AM »
Some beaches are opening, with or without certain restrictions. My favorite beach, Sandy Hook, NJ, is open with some restrictions.

I try to imagine how it is under the current rulings. Walking on the beach in a g-string with a face mask that is two or three times bigger than the suit. Also the new tan line will be quite unusual.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Beaches opening up
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 05:48:04 AM »
I think "social distancing" will work on the beach but I would not want to wear a mask

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 01:13:30 PM »
I can’t  image wearing a mask on the beach. It seem, from what I have seen so far, no one else can either. I’ve been out to my local beach a few times this year. No one I saw wore a mask or had one with them. Social distancing seems to be nonexistent at my local beach. I never understood why people have the need to set up right next to me or others when there is big wide spaces on a beach.

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 10:09:44 AM »
I think "social distancing" will work on the beach but I would not want to wear a mask

That's right.  Besides, the mask is going to be bigger than the swimwear!!!
Love to be Daring Sexy

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 04:51:10 AM »
I wore a mask on the beach, and I was the only person with a mask on. I didn't get any weird stares, but one guy made a passing comment saying that there was no need for me to wear a mask.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 04:54:11 AM by asianthonger92 »