Author Topic: mens-thong-underwear.proboards.com  (Read 6602 times)

irthonger

mens-thong-underwear.proboards.com
« on: July 28, 2016, 05:14:08 PM »
so i started my forum listed in the title when the original mtf went down a long time ago. and it had a good run. proboards was really picky on pictures that got posted and inevitably shut it down. i don't know if someone posted something they shouldnt have and proboards didn't give me a chance to fix it or if the multiple warnings finally set them overboard. It makes me sad and forums are difficult to get rolling and mine was on a good roll. maybe i just need to pay for a forum so that there are no rules... so annoying though. yo admin if you see this send me a pm i want to discuss some things with you.

ATXthonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: mens-thong-underwear.proboards.com
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 09:36:57 PM »
Oh no! Not again! They must be really strict for the photos. I guess that's why the aimoo thongboard doesn't allow photos at all. Maybe the other guys will make their way over here.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:38:53 PM by ATXthonger »

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 11:55:19 AM »
It is weird because the forum was great and full of nice people. It was such a shock !

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 04:12:04 PM »
so i started a facebook group that I screen who joins. it is called man thong mondays. if you guys are interested feel free to join on your personal facebook, it is a locked group no one can see what is posted in there but us, or make a new facebook just to stay annonomous.

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 01:04:54 PM »
I was a relatively new member on that forum and it did seem like it was just starting to pick up. Definitely sad it got deleted.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 04:28:54 PM »
Well hello, I used to be in the first MTF a long time ago, and I loved it. I still have no idea what happened to it. It just suddenly went poof!
I missed it, so I went to the Aimoo board but it's not the same. I like the people here. Then IRThonger created his own and was going well.
Finally back here. So glad about it, thanks so much for creating it again.