Author Topic: Got a massage today  (Read 7693 times)

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Got a massage today
« on: August 01, 2018, 03:10:46 PM »
So today I went for a massage, didn’t have a thong on, did have the nerve to wear it, but I did have on a string bikini, so I walked in they told me to get undressed so I just left my underwear on, they really didn’t say anything about it. Not in English but they kept moving it as the massaged me and it got me so turned on, and even hard they still didn’t say nothing, but it was good for me, next time I’ll go in a thong..

underlvr

Re: Got a massage today
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 02:59:00 AM »
I’ve done with a thong before.  Totally uneventful, which i was 100% expecting TBH, the therapist had no idea what i was wearing b/c they were good and knew how to move the sheet around appropriately.  Bit dissapointed there wasn’t a revalation but was fine that the therapist wasn’t dodgy

Melovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 06:46:12 AM »
Oh! They saw mine for sure, they kept my big the towel around to the point where it wasn’t co wring me at at all.

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 07:41:57 AM »
Yeah, I've gotten a massage in a thong before. I usually just tell the masseuse that I want to keep my underwear on. Usually, the masseuse just does her job and leaves me alone. But, I've gotten comments about my thong before. One time, this latina masseuse told me that my thong was smaller than what she had on. Then we talked about our beach experiences, and she told me that she goes for a string bikini when she's on vacation. So yeah, I always wear a thong when I get a massage.

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 12:14:13 PM »
I had a sensual massage recently, was naked apart from a skimpy thong. It stayed on as he worked on my back, but when I turned over he removed it so he could give me a true full body massage.
Thongs make me feel sexy

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 08:09:22 PM »
I love getting massage, I always wear thong and would ask to keep it during massage. In few occasions depending on massager I would strip all and get naked.
The place that I went to was a legit massage parlour, not erotic, but the lady which massaged me for couple of times would massage the glutes, around the crotch, and when I laid down on my back she would pull my thong aside to massage area around my cock. It was so arousing that I got hard on yet she seemed not bother [emoji3]
In few occasions she made good comments about my thong, asked me why and if I wore thong regularly which I said ‘yes’ to her [emoji6]

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 08:58:01 AM »
I've had multiple massages in and out of my thong. I love going to new places and getting a massage without the sheet covering. I always get nice comments on my thong tan lines and smooth body. Sometimes that even leads to a nice finish in the end....

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 02:07:18 PM »
I’ve had massages a few times in a thong - zero happened and would have frankly been shocked if anything had.  I did really enjoy it...no commentary from the therapists and didn’t expect anything...

Maybe i need to kick it up a notch and not wear a Cocksox thong...maybe a Joe Snyder bulge or something shiny?

Northern Thong Guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 01:09:06 PM »
Went for my first massage wearing a thong the other day.  It was very exciting for me but nothing happened. It was very professional which I expected. I wasn’t going for anything more however I’d love to have someone inquire about my choice of underwear and get some feedback.  Will definitely continue to go and hopefully one day someone will comment. 

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2021, 01:30:58 PM »
The first massage I went for I was too hesitant to put on a thong... looking back I should've, but then I wouldn't have had the nerve/nonchalance about it that I have now. And I really need it because I pulled my back and needed to recover. I was just too focused on getting my back worked on that I didn't even bother taking off my jeans. The therapist suggested it but I said it was ok.

Since then I'd gotten massaged in thongs and g-strings. Mostly they would just lower the string to work on my glutes more properly. So definitely knew I had it on. One time I was wearing a sheer n2n g-string and when they finished and was almost out the door with their back turned, I gotten up but then as I did so just turned and I saw her getting a good glance - almost like she either planned it or thought about something and turned and froze. Great moment.

But other than that, massage is probably the only time I'd rather be completely naked, or atleast be wearing a thong and taking it off while being visible or the other way around. I don't know why, I've taken part in nude yoga where I'd much much rather be wearing a thong than naked. Or being at the beach I would much rather have a thong than being naked, it's more thrilling that way.

But with massages it's the opposite which is intriguing to say the least. I've had at least 2-3 incidents where the massuese would be in full view while I was fully naked, the second last time was after she'd left and i'd gotten up, but this time I was completely naked and the girl just rang back in and was trying to find her phone while I was stood there full erect.

The last time, which happened just last week, was when the massuese had finished and told me to sit up while she did some stretches and crack my back. My feet were to the side and I managed to grab on with my toes at the edge of the sheet while she did it so it dragged the top of the sheet down. At first it was only just the upper part of my pubes and shaft, which she promptly pulled up. The second time however, I managed to hold it so that it completely was pulled off and fell to the ground... At that point she didn't do anything and just went about trying to stretch my back. She was kneeling on the table behind me so had a good view I'm sure. Then later she was finished and I just got up fully decloaked and didn't bothe cover up, she came over with some wipes for me.... I didn't know at the time, but I assume it was for me to "finish off?" I didn't... was too tired at that point for anything. But first time I'd managed to do something that brazen.