Author Topic: Yard work  (Read 2751 times)

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Yard work
« on: May 26, 2020, 01:44:48 PM »
The weather has finally been nice enough the past two day to get outside in my G-string. The past two days I have been working on weeding my backyard trying to get it cleaned up and prepped for the kids playground to go up. The wife and I spent all day yesterday in only G-strings cleaning up while the kids played around us and today the wife worked while I weeded and the kids played.

For those of y’all that are worried about your own kids seeing you in a thong/G-string, I understand but trust me, they won’t care. We live on a larger piece of property that has about a 60 yard long driveway. I’m not concerned if anyone walks down it and sees me as it would be their choice to come down.

How many other people have spent time in the garden/yards this year working on their thong tan while working on their yard?

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
Re: Yard work
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 10:18:03 AM »
I want to but the mosquitos are horrible here. And even with bug repellent, they always eat me up, and barely touch my husband lol. :(

This leaves me a sad panda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 04:13:02 PM »
That sounds awesome! Unfortunately I live in an apartment so I can’t the gardening but I love doing the house work in just a thong.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »
Not so much of the work here but deffo been making good use of the garden these past few weeks.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 05:20:39 PM »
Looking really good , love a white thong on a tanned body.  Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk