When and Where > Favorite Places

Japan

(1/4) > >>

marvin10:
Im thinkinkg of travelling to Japan in the summer of 2021 and im wondering if it is acceptable to wear thongs around the hotel pool in Tokyo?

AussieThongGuy:

--- Quote from: marvin10 on May 20, 2020, 08:23:41 AM ---Im thinkinkg of travelling to Japan in the summer of 2021 and im wondering if it is acceptable to wear thongs around the hotel pool in Tokyo?

--- End quote ---

I’ve only traveled to Japan in the winter, but I’d say they would be fairly conservative in public area’s and would most likely not recommend a public thong.

marvin10:
Thanks for your advice, thats what i was thinking as i know they are a conservative country and don't want to step over the mark.

AussieThongGuy:

--- Quote from: marvin10 on May 21, 2020, 01:15:44 AM ---Thanks for your advice, thats what i was thinking as i know they are a conservative country and don't want to step over the mark.

--- End quote ---

I still find it a little strange given that all the onsen’s are nude. And some of the very traditional ones can still mixed gender.

marvin10:
yeah i noticed that when i was looking into them. They do seem abit strange but something to try

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version