Author Topic: Sandy Hook 2020  (Read 4129 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Sandy Hook 2020
« on: May 28, 2020, 04:55:37 PM »
After a cold Spring this week the weather became nice for the beach. Tuesday and Wednesday were the only nice days in this week so which one to choose? Well, I went both days and stayed overnight in a nearby hotel. From home to the beach is a two hour ride.

Both days were very nice. I did quite some beach walking in all sorts of strings and thongs. It was not crowded, maybe a 20 men fishing and as many people walking the beach. This part of the beach has no facilities so I'm most of the time the only one setting up camp and stay for the day.

100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Hook 2020
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 12:45:24 AM »
Great to see you getting outside in your thongs. Spending the whole day at the beach sounds pretty perfect.
On skype

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 02:10:56 AM »
Sounds fantastic, I’m not jealous at all. Great that you were able to get some walking in, definitely one of my favourite things to do on a long expanse of beach. The walking looks like it’s keeping you in good shape too.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 11:20:56 AM »
Sounds fantastic, I’m not jealous at all. Great that you were able to get some walking in, definitely one of my favourite things to do on a long expanse of beach. The walking looks like it’s keeping you in good shape too.

I'm born in Holland. There the beaches are wide and hard at low tide. I was used to walk for hours. The beaches of the North of France are also wide and easy to walk on at low tide. The area between High-Normandy and the Belgium border was my favorite. Miles of uninterrupted beaches and very quiet off season. And very thong-friendly.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 08:15:16 AM »
I’ve spent a little bit of time in the Netherlands and Belgium. I remember a nice long beach close to Vlissingen but, the weather wasn’t great when I was there unfortunately. Also some really busy ones either side of Zeebrugge which were too busy with families to thong. I’d love to return (and take your advice on Northern France to the border). I just need to see how travel restrictions may ease in the near future, hopefully.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 09:50:36 AM »
Looks like a good start to your beach season

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 03:39:39 PM »
Looks like a good start to your beach season

It was indeed a nice start. The only problem was the sun. Normally I start earlier in the season and build up my tanning on top of the tan from last year. Now I was about 2 months later than usual and got a blast from the already powerful sun.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 09:07:06 AM »
Yeah I'm also weary of the sun as I burn pretty easily - not sure I'd ever be able to get thong tan lines!
On skype

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 10:47:25 AM »
Love to be Daring Sexy