Author Topic: Best thongs with plenty of room at the front  (Read 9324 times)

irthonger

Re: Best thongs with plenty of room at the front
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2020, 11:26:11 AM »
The brand hung seems to have pretty big pouches as well

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2020, 07:41:52 PM »
As of late I have fallen in love with iKingsky big pouch thongs and g-strings. They are extremely comfortable on my body. I forget I’m wearing anything when I have them on. On top of that I love the bright colors. I’ve been able to match my thong with my shirt. Today was a bright orange shirt and bright orange iKingsky thong. Love the ability to be sexy in a button down shirt and a thong al matching up well.

Ceolona

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2020, 09:30:10 PM »
I just got an ikingsky big pouch thong...  definitely the way to go.  :)

My Joe Snyder JS03 and a Zonbailon have no contour or pouch at all.  The Cocksox CX05 (snug pouch, old design) has a pouch about 2 cm deep with a firm stretch. The ikingsky is 3 cm with a light stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2020, 06:09:13 AM »
I just got an ikingsky big pouch thong...  definitely the way to go.  :)

My Joe Snyder JS03 and a Zonbailon have no contour or pouch at all.  The Cocksox CX05 (snug pouch, old design) has a pouch about 2 cm deep with a firm stretch. The ikingsky is 3 cm with a light stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of Zonbailon before...how long have they been around?  Thongs are on the conservative side (of the thong spectrum anyway!) but have nice contour...or at least the pics on Amazon are good

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2020, 08:33:35 AM »
I absolutely love JJ Malibu thong. I have almost everyone, Nice size pouch and with stretchy material. They have added several patterns. They are a little wide for the beach but for daily wear they are perfect
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

JohnG

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2021, 05:06:49 AM »
OlafBenz has plenty of room ;D

irthonger

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2021, 03:51:56 AM »
I recently just tried ace and indigo. They are a side project from body aware. They are perfect and amazing and I love them. I had to get one in every color. The logo band ones not the sport ones those I don't like.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2022, 09:33:02 PM »
I think the armani and diesel ones are rather roomy especially compared to hom ones, but without a pouch or bulgey front

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2022, 10:26:56 PM »
bulge thongs are always too small for me!!  I really like JJ Malibu thongs .. i have almost everyone.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2022, 04:38:55 AM »
The c-in2 has become my favorite thong. Their scrimmage and throwback thongs are incredible with a comfortable pouch.

Barcode Berlin & Addicted both also have comfortable pouches

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2023, 07:49:58 PM »
The cocksox original pouch is probably the roomiest thong I've had the pleasure of owning, just to add to the list.

Alynm

• Full Thonger
  • Thong enthusiast since 1990.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Today at 11:29:07 AM »
I recently picked up a KRAKATOA Pinatubo thong (just to check them out and they are very comfortable with a larger pouch and nice support but not a ‘bulge’ thong like Cocksox, McKillop, and others. They have a traditional thong back, fully open sides, awesome modal material that is super soft, no gaps on the pouch, just a great fit. They are also available in masculine colors and do not have any oversized branding on the waistband. Definitely something I feel comfortable wearing to the gym.

They also have the Haleakala thong with what they call the ‘stratopouch’ which is even larger. I just ordered one of these and can’t wait to feel the difference, if any, in the pouch.

One last comment, their sizing is true based on my experience as I bought a small which is a 31-33” waist.