Author Topic: Body Aware  (Read 4526 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Body Aware
« on: April 21, 2020, 12:22:54 PM »
After a long wait due to the USPS, my package from BodyAware finally made it into my hands. All I can say is - WOW! I can’t wait to walk out on a beach or to a pool wearing this combination- purple Iridescent Thong and black King Mesh Shorts. The thong is amazing. It catches the light and reflects and bends it in the most delightful way. The large hole mesh short shorts over the top of the thong makes for a seductive combination that will turn heads and possibly cause a few apprehensive gasps. If anyone wears this set I’m sure they would bring the heat to any pool or beach. Just be careful you may be too hot to handle in some locations. ;-)

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Body Aware
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 04:34:48 AM »
Did you get the silver or purple ?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 05:09:29 AM »
Purple
I can wait to get out and wear it where others can see.

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 07:17:33 PM »
After a long wait due to the USPS, my package from BodyAware finally made it into my hands. All I can say is - WOW! I can’t wait to walk out on a beach or to a pool wearing this combination- purple Iridescent Thong and black King Mesh Shorts. The thong is amazing. It catches the light and reflects and bends it in the most delightful way. The large hole mesh short shorts over the top of the thong makes for a seductive combination that will turn heads and possibly cause a few apprehensive gasps. If anyone wears this set I’m sure they would bring the heat to any pool or beach. Just be careful you may be too hot to handle in some locations. ;-)

Sounds very exciting.  I would like to see your outfit.
Love to be Daring Sexy

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 03:20:59 AM »
That’s a hot look, well done! 

irthonger

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 10:02:59 PM »
Yep. Bodyaware is amazing. I thought about the mesh shorts but I hate the feel of mesh. It is normally like nylon and a bit rough.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 11:17:16 AM »
The mesh shorts are incredibly soft and comfortable. The look is wonderful. My women friends really got a kick out of the combination when they saw me.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 10:34:18 AM »
Hi, do you have any pics, I have these shorts that I wear a lot around the house and garden, not so much out and about...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 01:12:50 PM »
Nice shorts.

This is my BodyAware pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile