Author Topic: Are you out of the closet?  (Read 27788 times)

kiyoothong

Re: Are you out of the closet?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 09:54:03 AM »
Yeah same. I try to be cautious when I'm around friends, but when I am with strangers, I don't really care if my thong shows. In fact, when I am slightly kinky, I let my thong show above my trousers.

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 05:36:48 AM »
I am with a few close friends and my gf but otherwise no. My family would not be receptive and most of my co-workers would tease mercilessly. I have a few close friends that know as last summer we were having a hot tub and I had my Joe Snyder thong on under my boards but was getting hot and I was not comfy so I pulled off the board shorts. My friends laughed in good fun and asked if my panties were comfy. We had a discussion they said do what makes you happy. I thong tub all the time now with company or not. That's as close to out of the closet I've come.  Oh and now my coworker who is on holidays with us has seen me in my thong yesterday he won't say anything but was a little shocked!!!

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 06:04:36 AM »
I am with a few close friends and my gf but otherwise no. My family would not be receptive and most of my co-workers would tease mercilessly. I have a few close friends that know as last summer we were having a hot tub and I had my Joe Snyder thong on under my boards but was getting hot and I was not comfy so I pulled off the board shorts. My friends laughed in good fun and asked if my panties were comfy. We had a discussion they said do what makes you happy. I thong tub all the time now with company or not. That's as close to out of the closet I've come.  Oh and now my coworker who is on holidays with us has seen me in my thong yesterday he won't say anything but was a little shocked!!!

Yeah, I think that's a great way to come out of the closet. Have boardshorts on just in case, but then take them off when you think it's okay to reveal your thong. I definitely wouldn't do that in front of my coworkers- they're just way older than me and I'm one of the youngest in my company. That being said, I don't know where and when I will be able to sport a thong in front of colleagues and friends. Those opportunities aren't always there.

Thongkini

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 07:07:56 AM »
The coworkers were women so way more receptive. The one was very squeamish so now it has become fun to tease her with it by standing up and walking around. She turns her head and says oh god a lot but it's all in good fun. It's helped knock down some anxiety. I work at a male dominated industrial company so they would not get it at all. I have joked about it sometimes just to test the waters but a total reveal will not happen. That said I still wear them all the time change at my locker and just put my butt back to it, a tip I learned on the site. Nobody has seen. It's nice to have a hot tub at home. It gets me outside thionging. I really like being outside. I will tan in the back yard this summer foe sure. Was not quite "there" yet last summer. I hope you can find somewhere like that :-)

Thebuddhist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2017, 09:22:26 AM »
The most interesting one to discuss it with was my wife when we first started dating.  Both 20 at that time.  I wasn't an every-day person at that point.  I was a mix between thongs, bikini or nothing.  If I remember right, I let her find it when we were in the thralls of passion one evening at her apartment.  I had told her prior to that night, but she had never seen / felt me in one.  Now 17 years later, I am an every day person.  Have been since before my son was born.  Hell, I got married in one.  She didn't. 

My best friend has knows for longer than the wife.  Told him soon after high school.  At the gym, playing racquet ball.  We were changing and it didn't even cross my mind that I was in a thong.  I have since got him to try.  Bought him a nice, what I thought comfortable one, for his birthday once.  As a joke and as a serious thing.  Told me he wore it, showed me the tail one night when we and our now wives were all out together.  Never took with him.

Really?  That is it.  People at the gym know because I am not at all shy in the locker room.  But I do not know them so therefore it doesn't matter.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2017, 10:17:01 AM »
@Thebuddhist - Great story!   This reminds me of how I'd communicate my thong wearing practice to past partners of mine.   In the beginning I wasn't a full time thonger either - it was just something I did once in a while.  So, I suppose, because of that my past girlfriends wouldn't know until sometime after the relationship had already started.   I recall one night deciding it was time to tell one of these past girlfriends about my thong underwear.  So, before we had our date night I put on one of my string thongs under my jeans.  I'll never forget the surprise on her face when I took off my pants!  She crawled up to me on all fours looking me straight in the eye with a rather engaging look - as she got closer she said,  "What? Is that?!?!!"    That was the best!

As I got older I made more of a point of bringing up this little fact about me much earlier to get it out of the way and keep it simple.  I mean, if a guy wearing thong underwear made for men is a deal breaker then it's best to get that out of the way as soon as possible.   But, I never met a woman that outright put an end to our dating over my underwear choice.   (I can't say I ever understood this, but it was always the gambling, drinking, smoking and womanizing that put an end to my past relationships - but, it was never because I wore thong underwear - okay, that's a joke. haha)

I have told one or two colleagues of mine - but they probably thought I was cracking an odd joke.  Interestingly, one of my colleagues, who I hadn't disclosed this information to, came out as a cross dresser to his entire family and co-workers.  I knew him from work - going back 20 years.   That seriously blew my mind - so then I told him I loved wearing man-thongs.    Interestingly, thongs of any type aren't his thing.     

Who would have thought?

For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Thebuddhist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2017, 10:32:21 AM »
Society / culture here in the United States is really messed up.  Sure it is in other parts of the world as well, but here is a bit much.  I am the Quality Manager for a machine shop.  I am the only man in the place that has ear piercing.  2 in each ear as well.  I was looked at sideways for a long time after people found out my nipples and my naval are pierced as well.  I do not even want to consider what would happen if my co-workers knew about the thongs and my genital piercings. 

Sooner a later I will need to explain it to my 5 year old son.  I try not to let him see me in my thong.  Sooner a later he will ask (as will my 2 year old daughter) cross that bridge when the time comes

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2017, 02:44:57 PM »
Sad I know, I have my nipples pierced and I wear shirts that show sometimes.  And I couldn't care who sees,   Now for piercings below the belt.  Hot and sexy.  Big turn on for me.  Be proud.  I would love too get a PA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2017, 05:39:25 PM »
At first, I was very secretive about my thong choice. I started wearing thongs as a teenager and was petrified of my high school friends finding out. I didn't stop caring until I started wearing thongs daily. Now, my parents, many of my friends, and a few co-workers know I wear thongs. I definitely don't brag about them, and I try to not let thong slips happen (although they occasionally still do).

kiyoothong

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2017, 03:00:12 PM »
I think it's a matter of where your confidence comes from, and being in shape does help your confidence. I'm a big guy who wears thongs, and I think I would surprise a lot of my friends if they were to find out about my thongs. They just cannot imagine a big guy like me wearing a thong. Also, if there is someone who is supportive of your thonging, you can feel confident too.

smiley69_300

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2017, 04:50:40 PM »
I think it's a matter of where your confidence comes from, and being in shape does help your confidence. I'm a big guy who wears thongs, and I think I would surprise a lot of my friends if they were to find out about my thongs. They just cannot imagine a big guy like me wearing a thong. Also, if there is someone who is supportive of your thonging, you can feel confident too.

I'm also a bigger guy but just got back into wearing thongs. So far I've only wore them to the gym but man I forgot how comfortable they are.

kiyoothong

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2017, 11:28:17 AM »

I'm also a bigger guy but just got back into wearing thongs. So far I've only wore them to the gym but man I forgot how comfortable they are.

Gotta keep wearing them in order to get used to them. Oh yes, they are comfortable.

smiley69_300

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2017, 12:54:29 PM »
Yeah I've worn them all day today and finally getting used to it again. I need to order me more though. I only ordered me a 4 pack just to make sure I was going to like them.

kiyoothong

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 09:52:29 AM »
Yeah I've worn them all day today and finally getting used to it again. I need to order me more though. I only ordered me a 4 pack just to make sure I was going to like them.

Well, you're gonna have to go through trial and error and find out which style suits you. Or just have a variety of thongs. I have my comfy cotton thongs that I wear to the gym, and I have my sheer not-so-comfortable g-strings that I wear for fun.

Anyway, it's a good thing that you're getting used to thongs. Keep wearing

smiley69_300

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2017, 11:03:50 AM »

Well, you're gonna have to go through trial and error and find out which style suits you. Or just have a variety of thongs. I have my comfy cotton thongs that I wear to the gym, and I have my sheer not-so-comfortable g-strings that I wear for fun.

Anyway, it's a good thing that you're getting used to thongs. Keep wearing

I got a 4 pack of Mass21 and they're cotton. They're supper comfortable! I would recommend them. I'm actually gonna order some more today but a different style. Love how they fit.