Author Topic: Are you out of the closet?  (Read 27799 times)

Alynm

Re: Are you out of the closet?
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 11:02:01 AM »
My BFF has known for as long as we've been friends (he actually introduced me to thongs!) and my wife obviously knows but she isn't really a fan of them. I sleep in them and sometimes wear them on a daily basis so she's gotten use to finding them in the laundry basket.  ;)

smiley69_300

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 06:11:45 PM »
I finally told my wife that in had ordered thongs and had been wearing them. She did laugh at first because I brought it up ournof left field lol. But she's totally fine with it and was a huge stress reliever to tel her.

kiyoothong

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2017, 08:07:19 AM »
I am out of the closet, but I am still private about my underwear. I can undress when I am in the locker room and I can sport a thong in public. But, I haven't told my friends and family about my underwear preference, and I'm still very cautious around them. I wear my pants tight and I usually sit at the back when I am around friends and family. I know it's just underwear and they're not going to see what I have under my pants, but I am still very careful around them.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2017, 12:03:46 AM »
Apart from my girlfriend, who wears thongs as I do, only some close friends know. With some, the subject of underwear came up and I disclosed my preference. With a couple of these, I felt free enough to wear a thong swimsuit when I went to the beach with them. But I know many other friends wouldn't understand.

Among the people who saw me thonging, I guess I could include a couple of acquaintances who went to the same beach and saw me wearing a thong swimsuit. And some men who were in the gym locker room while I was changing and was using thong underwear.

None in my family knows. My parents don't like thongs on men, and many other relatives of mine (even the younger ones) don't seem to me to be so open minded.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »
@a_lex, that sounds familiar. I had a relationship with an Italian, born in Palermo. She was wearing quite skimpy bikinis but she hated thongs and strings on men. I had to do my thonging in secret.
My wife now is 2nd generation Italian in the USA and she likes thongs on me, even in public.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2017, 01:42:17 AM »
@a_lex, that sounds familiar. I had a relationship with an Italian, born in Palermo. She was wearing quite skimpy bikinis but she hated thongs and strings on men. I had to do my thonging in secret.
My wife now is 2nd generation Italian in the USA and she likes thongs on me, even in public.

@beachlion, indeed. A former girlfriend of mine didn't like my thong underwear and even said that she would leave me if I wore thongs at the beach. My current girlfriend instead really likes the fact that I use thong underwear and swimwear; we thong together.

In Italy thongs are commonly accepted as female underwear and swimwear, by men and women. Usage of thongs by men is not perceived as common, but I think it's much more tolerated than other countries. Many, many italian men wear speedos at the beach.

kiyoothong

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2017, 09:04:00 AM »
Hey Alex, it's good to know that your current gf is supportive and accepting of your thonging. And your past girlfriend was kinda harsh, saying that she would leave you if you wore a thong outside. I would be mad if someone said that to me. How did you keep up with her?

Anyway, I hope you keep thonging.

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2017, 08:39:29 PM »
I guess I'm half out of the closet, a couple friends know that I wear them as do I know they wear them as well. With family, I haven't been pretty much out in the open with it, both of my parents have seen my thongs and their reactions were less than favorable. But that doesn't stop me from thonging it daily really. Heh, it's gotten to the point that even regular briefs or such feel "weird" to me now.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2017, 10:29:23 PM »
Hey Alex, it's good to know that your current gf is supportive and accepting of your thonging. And your past girlfriend was kinda harsh, saying that she would leave you if you wore a thong outside. I would be mad if someone said that to me. How did you keep up with her?

Anyway, I hope you keep thonging.

Haha, don't worry, right now nothing could stop my thonging. That former girlfriend of mine was really harsh. I didn't left her because of my underwear preference of course, but her attitude was a major factor.

I'm lucky to have found my current gf. She's one of the few women who loves seeing thongs on men and not just women. She was and still is very encouraging.

kiyoothong

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2017, 12:23:06 AM »
I guess I'm half out of the closet, a couple friends know that I wear them as do I know they wear them as well. With family, I haven't been pretty much out in the open with it, both of my parents have seen my thongs and their reactions were less than favorable. But that doesn't stop me from thonging it daily really. Heh, it's gotten to the point that even regular briefs or such feel "weird" to me now.

Hey Rocky. Glad to know that you're trying to get out of the closet. Convincing your family is going to be hard. My parents have seen my thongs too, but they still think that I wear boxers mostly. I'm seeing my parents this summer, and I don't know if I should take some thongs with me. Maybe it's better to stay safe.

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2017, 11:06:50 PM »
Hey Rocky. Glad to know that you're trying to get out of the closet. Convincing your family is going to be hard. My parents have seen my thongs too, but they still think that I wear boxers mostly. I'm seeing my parents this summer, and I don't know if I should take some thongs with me. Maybe it's better to stay safe.

I've always kept a pair of briefs in my backpack along with a backup thong, and it's not the first time that I've slipped them on over my thong when I'm near my parents, or relatives. Those couple times my parents actually saw the thongs, they told me to throw them away and such, so I made them think I did, but just kept them hidden ever since, was kind of my fault for leaving them laying around, but honestly didn't know they'd drop by unexpectedly. 

Actually, a couple of my younger cousins had unintentionally seen me in a thong before, though this was because they had pantsed me as some joke, they asked what I was wearing, and quickly just made up something and told them that it was related to Gym class, and luckily they bought it and thought nothing of it, lol, dodged another bullet there.

esoom

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2017, 03:13:41 PM »
I wouldn't say im fully open about my thonging, but getting there.  I wear swim thongs primarily on my own, want to be more comfortable in them.  Also need to care less if family and friends know, but it's hard

Sherlock

• Newbie Thonger
  • You only live ones
    • View Profile
    • Best male enhancing pills
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2017, 06:51:04 PM »
My family members know that I am wearing a thong, the first time they knew it when I do the laundry and they have seen it in the clothesline. They ask me if I am wearing it and the reaction is weird. hahaha
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.

kiyoothong

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2017, 05:38:45 AM »
My family members know that I am wearing a thong, the first time they knew it when I do the laundry and they have seen it in the clothesline. They ask me if I am wearing it and the reaction is weird. hahaha

And they're okay with you wearing thongs?

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2017, 12:38:05 PM »
my mum only knows.. and maybe two of my friends.