Author Topic: Are you out of the closet?  (Read 27756 times)

Alynm

Re: Are you out of the closet?
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2017, 12:22:09 PM »
Went to the gym earlier this week with my BFF during lunch. He was wearing a jock under his jeans and then didn't have anything clean to wear after hitting the shower. Being the good friend that I am, I offered one of my spare pair of undies that I keep stashed away in my gear bag. I assumed I had something other than a thong but that was not the case and my friend still took me up on the offer. Friends that wear thongs together, stay together.  ;D 

Brizzure

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2017, 05:15:21 PM »
My ex and one other friend knows.
Personally, I don't mind if any of my friend or family end up knowing, but I won't walk around and shout it out.
After all, it is a personal choice and they are just underwear.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2017, 10:11:10 AM »
it is underwear but to me its exciting to know if anyone else is wearing it. its just me :D hehe

RandomJoe

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2017, 07:52:57 PM »
I've been wearing thongs for about 18 years, and it wasn't until recently that I decided to quit caring about the opinions of others and the "stigma" of men wearing thongs. I wear them because I like them and I don't owe any explanation past that. With that said, my past three girlfriends loved them, and would buy them for me all the time. I love the confidence they give me, and I enjoy doing something that a lot of people don't like because I have a huge rebellious streak.
I have a family member as a roommate and I treat my thongs like I do my socks or tshirts; they usually end up on the floor until laundry day. I don't try to hide it and it has never been an issue. I know that he knows because his ex knew that I wore thongs and thought it was cool that I wore them as a straight guy, and she has told him many times about it. The only place I am careful about thongs is at work because I work with a lot of narrow-minded people, and Im not very good at controlling my temper when it comes to bullies. Its best to be careful rather than get fired I guess.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2017, 08:23:42 PM »
Hey man, I am really happy for you. It looks like you are getting some support from your family members and your close ones. And it's a good thing that you don't have to hide your thongs at home.
I also think it's best to play safe at work. You don't know these people that well and you don't know if you can trust them.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2017, 03:20:09 AM »
ye work is a place where you need to be careful. I'm the same, I don't care to wear them while I'm in college.
love your confidence, well done.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2017, 06:21:53 PM »
I don’t make a big deal of it but I don’t hide it either. It doesn’t bother me who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2017, 11:05:18 AM »
I don’t make a big deal of it but I don’t hide it either. It doesn’t bother me who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had anyone making a coment about your thong ?