Author Topic: Are you out of the closet?  (Read 27317 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Are you out of the closet?
« on: August 07, 2016, 03:45:42 PM »
Okay, so how many among us have no qualms with disclosing - to anyone - your man-thong preference?  Said another way, are you out of the closet when it comes to your preference for wearing thongs for men? 

Or, is your girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband, significant other, life partner, or otherwise sex partner the only person(s) that know that you wear thong underwear?

Tell us!
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
Re: Are you out of the closet?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 05:27:28 PM »
My family knows, several of my friends know, lots of strangers know (since I'll wear them on the beach on vacation). I don't advertise it but I also wouldn't have any problem telling someone if they asked, saw me in them changing or saw them in my house (laundry basket, hanging to air dry) etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 03:03:35 PM »
hello Thongornothing, i remember you from the other forum :)

now, my mum knows, she actuaslly bought some for me. i woldnt mind if any gay person saw it. dont know if id like to tell the rest of my family.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 06:42:48 PM »
Yup, I've been in both forums! Plus a few others.

My brother found my first thong when I was like 15 or 16. I had it and another one hidden under my mattress. Then he told my parents and teased me afterwards for years. I hated the teasing but loved thongs so I kept wearing them. I never put them in my laundry though because I still wanted to keep the attention on my underwear choice as minimal as possible.

Having worn them now for...cough...2 decades...I don't really give a F if anyone sees or knows. They've been my normal underwear choice for more than half of my life so I don't consciously think about it.

I do shop frequently for them and am always buying underwear and swimwear. I honestly have no idea how many of each type that I have. Probably 200+ thongs and bikinis (if not possibly double) and 100+ swim briefs and swim thongs. Normally I'll buy multiple when I find great deals, which happens weekly on CheapUndies.com and regularly on N2NBodywear.com. Definitely have spent thousands on the collection over the years. I know I spent over $1000 just with Cocksox within 2 months time. I would honestly choke if I ever calculated it all, which is actually impossible to do thankfully!!!

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 07:14:30 PM »
I wouldn't exactly say I'm out of the closet - more like a "don't ask don't tell" policy.   My girlfriend and a few friends know.  I recently told a colleague from work.  I never would have imagined telling a co-worker that I've known for 20 years.   I wear thongs as every day underwear and as I get older I find that I just don't care that much if someone finds out.  That said, I still treat the subject with discretion as I would any type of underwear.    I mean, really, how often would the subject of your underwear, type of underwear or preference come up?  Right?     But, if caught, discovered or asked I don't mind saying what I'm wearing.  I'm just careful - mostly due to politics.   Wearing man-thongs simply will not help advance my career!  LOL   But, one of my aims (back when I started www.manthongreview.com) was to help change that.  I feel that is happening - simply because some of us like to wear thongs - and fundamentally there isn't a thing wrong with that.  I shouldn't be a big deal at all.  Really.   A girl can wear a guy's clothing - including underwear made for men and that's usually considered sexy.  But, if a guy dons a thong - even a man-thong - it opens the door to a lot of strong opinion.   Poppycock!   
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:28:18 PM by ManThong »

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 07:27:15 PM »
So true. This is the world we live in where women have total fashion freedom
Without judgement. I would love for several boundaries to fall!!

I'm 5'7" so I've always been shorter than most other guys. As a gay man, I love fashion and shoes, as does my husband. It'd be amazing to have the same ability as women to grow my height and wear heels. 4-5 extra inches plus some added fashion flair, win-win! But that will likely not be mainstream in the near future.

At least thongs are less taboo than they once were. They're still viewed in a sexual light but heels are regarded as wanting to crossdress.

I have ZERO desire to dress like a woman, wear lace panties or put on a dress to go in public. But I would love to rock my man thong in some skinny jeans and kick on some heels to boost me up to 5'11" or even 6'!

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 07:35:48 PM »
I"m between 5'7" and 5'8" and when younger I'd wear boots (Army boots at first, then Sketcher Boots) and that would boost me to around 5'9".

Yeah, I've never had a desire to wear women's clothing - but do enjoy dressing nice.  I just like to!   

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 07:44:26 PM »
Agreed!!

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 10:53:10 AM »
ye i agree with you both, thongs make me feel sexier therefore i want to look better and better :D but it could be just me.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 12:03:01 PM »
Thongs encourage me to stay in shape.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 10:56:58 AM »
ye, my shape is more a balloon haha no, but my butt looks great in them :d  (i have a pretty big butt)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 10:03:57 AM »
It is well known with family and friends. I never was hiding it with one exception. I had a relationship for about 15 year with an Italian lady. She was against all forms of skimpy suits on men. But my current wife likes it. I'm in thongs and strings at the beaches as long as it is legal. Being from Holland, we never made an issue of what you are wearing as long as it is not obscene.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 11:41:39 AM »
My friends and family don't know. I am just very shy and I don't really talk about my underwear with my family and friends. Maybe, I am still in the closet, but I prefer it this way. I don't let my friends know because I don't want any gossiping behind my back, and I don't tell my parents because they're conservative and they think thongs are tawdry and indecent.
I am an exhibitionist, and I have no problem sporting a thong in public. However, I just don't share my hobby and my interest with my friends and family.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 10:42:52 PM »
My wife loves me in them and wear them exclusively

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2017, 06:47:52 AM »
I don't brag , however not afraid too change in a gym, doctors office, or anywhere.  Especially now a days on what people wear , it's all a personal choice and I enjoy my thongs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk