Author Topic: Not able to upload any pics  (Read 2347 times)

ronniemiami

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Not able to upload any pics
« on: June 26, 2020, 12:09:03 PM »
I've tried so many times, but keep getting errors telling me the uploader is full, to try smaller files, or to contact an administrator. Not sure how to contact one, so maybe this thread can help. All the files I've tried uploading are well below the maximum file size, so not sure what is happening. I've seen other guys post tons of large pics (more than 4 on one post), so IDK what I'm doing wrong
Instagram: @ronnie_miami2
https://ronniemiami.tumblr.com/

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to upload any pics
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 11:49:05 AM »
I've tried so many times, but keep getting errors telling me the uploader is full, to try smaller files, or to contact an administrator. Not sure how to contact one, so maybe this thread can help. All the files I've tried uploading are well below the maximum file size, so not sure what is happening. I've seen other guys post tons of large pics (more than 4 on one post), so IDK what I'm doing wrong

Hey Ronnie,

I know it is very frustrating. The same happened to me.  The most I can do is sharing my ONEDRIVE photo link. Hope this is useful for you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHgkK1HeFbBiwG7SIeHOQWs4hBc

Love to be Daring Sexy

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:29:51 PM »
Wow great thong.  Like the blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 06:08:48 PM »
Thanks bro.
Love to be Daring Sexy

musclebythebay

• Newbie Thonger
  • SF based thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 09:19:38 AM »

Many forum sites and posts, including this one, do not host photos in the way that a social media site does. What you need to do is have the photos hosted on a shareable photo storage service, then make the photo shareable and add the link between "[ img] __  [/img ]" (you get this by clicking the "insert image" icon of the mona lisa above the text editor window.)

For example, I use google photos as my photo storage. when i have a photo I want to share, I 'create link' through the share icon. Then I have to go an extra step and make that link embed-able at a website like this https://www.labnol.org/embed/google/photos/ then I copy that link and paste it between the [img] brackets.

if you need any more help, reach out to me directly through the messages here.