Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 7641 times)

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 06:22:06 AM »
Good for you to still swimming until July, I stopped since mid March and not long after that fitness and swimming pool were closed for almost two months.
Now the pool is open but on reservation only, but still I don’t dare to swim though few reports say the risk is low in swimming pool [emoji853]

daysofsun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2020, 02:25:27 PM »
Georgia here.
Good stopping point on the way to Florida to thong for a weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manthongwearer

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2020, 03:35:57 PM »
For sure. Welcome any time.

daysofsun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2020, 07:13:16 PM »
For sure. Welcome any time.
Seriously trying to do something this weekend. What would you be up for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GymThongGuy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 09:45:02 PM »
Ran across this thread and thought I'd ask Manthongwearer how the transition to 100% thongs is going? It's a great feeling once you get there. If you're not there yet, I'm curious what are the things that slow you down or say "Not yet"? I don't ask that to judge your reasoning so much as to maybe see if the rest of us had similar thoughts and can help you take a new look at "why not?" All intended as good support for a fellow thonger. Hope it's going well for you.

Manthongwearer

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2020, 06:07:34 PM »
Thanks for the message. I am still 100% thongs - I have to say I’m proud of myself for going through with it. I just wish I had more friends I could talk to on a daily basis about it!

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2020, 10:43:34 PM »
Thanks for the message. I am still 100% thongs - I have to say I’m proud of myself for going through with it. I just wish I had more friends I could talk to on a daily basis about it!
Wish that, too. Having friends to talk about new underwear/thongs and their experience with that make or cut ... at least we’ve got this forum here ...

So many men, so little thongs - reduce it to the max!
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

Mmccann1182

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2020, 11:10:02 PM »

I would love to chat more about it.  Swimmer/runner/cyclist here... how can we chat?