Author Topic: Selecting Well Fitting G-Strings  (Read 2717 times)

Carthalo

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Selecting Well Fitting G-Strings
« on: May 21, 2021, 04:11:15 PM »
I am having all sorts of problems finding affordable ($10 to $15) G-Strings. I bought a Doreanse G-String and used their sizing guide (32 waist) and it was just way too small but I liked the design.

I used to have Gregg Homme G-strings which I loved but they are too expensive now and not on Amazon (my primary buying location).

Any advice on good g-strings, that offer good support, plenty of room for the boys and have a T-Back? Thanks.

irthonger

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Selecting Well Fitting G-Strings
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 07:48:17 AM »
Amazon and eBay are great places to find inexpensive g-strings. If you purchased some Doreanse from Amazon, then you possibly ordered the wrong size. I have ordered several of the Doreanse g-strings from Amazon and they fit me nicely and were very comfortable. There is a G_String thread in the General section with pictures and descriptions of many of my g-strings. With that said, most of my g-strings have come from eBay. There are multiple sellers on eBay that sell them. They typically are in the $15-$20 range so might be higher than you are wanting to pay. Aliexpress is another great source for g-strings, but you have to watch sizing when ordering because everything typically runs small on there. Feel free to ask any further questions here or you can send me a personal message if you prefer.

rm_5960

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 06:14:55 PM »
Try the Doreanse 1330 in size XL.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 09:11:48 PM »
This thai brand called groovin does g-strings with side straps adjustable with a small clasp. i think they're free sized too.