Author Topic: Speedo Thongs  (Read 6923 times)

Tx2cothonger

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thonger Moving To Colorado
    • View Profile
Speedo Thongs
« on: June 28, 2019, 02:38:53 PM »
Does anyone know where to buy a Speedo thong? I hear Speedo stopped making them many years ago but I really want one.

leduc123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Speedo Thongs
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »
There are few on ebay, but (*&%(*? expensive!

I have a gregg swimsuit. Really cool fit.

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 11:03:15 AM »
There are few on ebay, but (*&%(*? expensive!

I have a gregg swimsuit. Really cool fit.
I have one that I managed to actually get from eBay for super cheap several years ago. I wanna say I paid less than $20 for it. But the fit is pretty high waisted (common for when they were made) so I never wear it. I do have several other thong suits that I do wear though and they won’t break the bank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underlvr

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 11:35:47 AM »
Does anyone know where to buy a Speedo thong? I hear Speedo stopped making them many years ago but I really want one.

Sometimes on Ebay but like you say, they stopped making them WELL over 10yrs back so you pay what you pay and when someone wants to sell.  I had one that i sold 2yrs back, very high waisted, didn’t like the old style fit.  I now have several others that i do wear out...

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 06:48:26 AM »
I had a Speedo thong a long time ago and like others have said there are many better options out there

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 03:42:50 PM »
This may be the closest thing! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075XKN497/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A6F33NUF3DGD&th=1&psc=1
It's not the Speedo logo, but it's basically the same material as speedos but in thong design!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 12:02:25 PM »
I've always wanted a speedo brand thong. Almost won a bidding war on Ebay for one, but tapped out because it was getting way too expensive! I recently tried a Sporti brand thong swimsuit from swimoutlet.com. Super comfortable, double lined, but no drawstring.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-solid-thong-bikini-swim-bottom-30891/?color=60597

underlvr

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 01:38:40 PM »
I've always wanted a speedo brand thong. Almost won a bidding war on Ebay for one, but tapped out because it was getting way too expensive! I recently tried a Sporti brand thong swimsuit from swimoutlet.com. Super comfortable, double lined, but no drawstring.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-solid-thong-bikini-swim-bottom-30891/?color=60597

Women’s thong eh?  Never tried one but how do they fit?

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2019, 11:18:08 AM »
They fit surprisingly well. The suit has plenty of stretch to allow for the male anatomy, but I would suggest darker colors because the lavender grey color I got still show the outline of my package pretty clearly.

I got a size large and they we snug, so would definitely upsize to XL. I kept the large size for my trip because being at the beach, I did not want them to fall down in the water with a strong wave or current.

I plan on wearing them for night swims at my apartment.

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 01:47:49 PM »
You're in luck! Limited opportunity though. It's a pre-owned and used Speedo Thong with the Speedo logo on it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/223653382346
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 08:15:26 AM »
I use to own a red speedo thong , bought it at a tanning salon in Vancouver BC. Loved it.  Also bought an orange one in an underwear store in Toronto.  But it wasn’t speedo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2019, 03:44:12 PM »
They fit surprisingly well. The suit has plenty of stretch to allow for the male anatomy, but I would suggest darker colors because the lavender grey color I got still show the outline of my package pretty clearly.

I got a size large and they we snug, so would definitely upsize to XL. I kept the large size for my trip because being at the beach, I did not want them to fall down in the water with a strong wave or current.

I plan on wearing them for night swims at my apartment.
Agreed. I've ordered the same type and they fit very well. If you're well endowed, then obviously might not be for you, but it fits me well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 07:17:45 PM »
This may be the closest thing! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075XKN497/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A6F33NUF3DGD&th=1&psc=1
It's not the Speedo logo, but it's basically the same material as speedos but in thong design!
I have these in black n one in blue. Yes they are good, and very similar to the speedo thong. But almost nicer. Sturdy material too. Just be careful of the sizing, asian sizing.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2022, 09:21:21 PM »
be careful buying an old, preloved speedo (thong or otherwise)... if not cared for properly, sometimes the elastic material would deteriorate to a point that its no longer wearable.