Author Topic: 24/7 Thong wearing  (Read 11879 times)

Manthongwearer

24/7 Thong wearing
« on: June 30, 2020, 05:52:00 AM »
So I am wanting to go to 100% thong wearing. I’m three days in and it’s going well. Here’s my question

We are traveling to my family’s place for the fourth holiday on Thursday. Should I consider not wearing thongs while we are there? At least one day will be spent on the lake.

Thanks!

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: 24/7 Thong wearing
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:14:56 AM »
You can surely wear thong underwear. If you are comfortable wearing them in front of your family members then you can surely try them. Also  on places like a lake, thong will be the perfect option.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 08:00:29 AM »
I agree wearing thong underwear should be an easy thing no matter where you are. Thong swimwear will depend on your comfort level with your family, their acceptance and the environment your in. The lake is a great place for a thong.
I know I will be visiting family this weekend. The only underwear I’ll have packed will be thongs. I plan some beach time, once again wearing my thong. I’ll pack a mesh pair of shorts and a rio back suit as well in case their is a need, but my plan is to sun my buns on a big open beach.

Manthongwearer

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 08:19:31 AM »
I don’t think I’m quite to the point of wearing a swim thong to the lake. But I’ll plan on packing thong underwear for the trip.

Manthongwearer

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 10:21:33 AM »
How do you know if thongs are legal on the lake ?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 03:25:13 PM »
How to know if things are legal? First check your state/province laws. Then look at local ordnance. Ask about the location here, someone may be able to give you guidance. If you see women wearing thong bikinis then there is probably no problem with thongs from a legal stance. Although that is not a guarantee or even to say that someone will take offense.

When it comes to thonging in public, do what you are comfortable with and places that you are comfortable with.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 03:45:54 AM »
I wear thongs 99% of the time now and seeing fam for the long weekend.  I only have thong underwear packed...i mean why not.  Are you walking around in your underwear with your fam or something?  Just wear thongs. 
As for swimwear...only if you’re REALLY comfortable.  If its a busy lake, wear your usual stuff.  If secluded and more private, then wear a thong if you like!

Manthongwearer

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 04:54:34 AM »
Yeah I’m planning to pack thongs only.

It’s gonna be some time until I wear a swim thong. When did you go to 99% thongs?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 08:17:06 AM »
I was able to get out of work early yesterday. I headed for the lake as soon as I could. I set
Up my chair and proceeded to strip down to my swim thong. I spent the afternoon that way. I got a few appreciative smiles a couple of warm greetings and a couple of double takes. In all very positive. I do think a big piece of being able to wear a thong at the lake is being comfortable and confident. I know it took me some time to get to this point. Now I’m glad I am here.

The key to wearing a thong 24/7 is confidence and comfort within yourself. The more you wear thongs the more confident and comfortable you become.

Manthongwearer

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 10:26:28 AM »
So far I’m on day 4 of 100% thongs. If I don’t do a swim thong at the lake I thought I would wear a thong under the swimsuit. Is that dumb ?

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 12:13:58 PM »
So far I’m on day 4 of 100% thongs. If I don’t do a swim thong at the lake I thought I would wear a thong under the swimsuit. Is that dumb ?
Not dumb at all.

I saw a great comment on another forum that stated, “thongs let you do you.”  If you are uncomfortable wearing a thong in the circumstances, wear what makes you comfortable. If you feel comfortable you can be yourself and wear the thong just like a pair of shorts, then wear the thong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 06:44:10 PM »
32 now, and been thonging almost exclusively since mid teens :). good luck and i hope you have fun on your trip! hope you took a belt haha unless you like to tease xD
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

Manthongwearer

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 06:55:11 PM »
What do you mean? I just packed and it’s 100% thong underwear.

Manthongwearer

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2020, 08:16:06 AM »
Well we left and I’m now on day six in a row of thong wearing.

Pjw1592

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2020, 09:24:05 AM »
Keep it up! How are you finding it?  ;D