Author Topic: Olaf Benz  (Read 2891 times)

TightThong

Olaf Benz
« on: July 01, 2020, 03:38:52 AM »
Just got a notification of this new thong that came in...anyone else tried this one?

https://www.planet-undies.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1123137

The material and cut look perfect to me....slightly shiny, super fun and a racier cut vs other OB thongs

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Re: Olaf Benz
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 08:18:44 AM »
Looks like a nice skimpy thong - agree it's quite rare for OB to do skimpier ones.

I don't have that exact thong but I have something similar from them which I must have got I the last year or two. Slightly rubberised fabric and a slightly skimpier cut than the normal OB thongs I buy.

On skype

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 10:26:25 AM »
Looks like a nice skimpy thong - agree it's quite rare for OB to do skimpier ones.

I don't have that exact thong but I have something similar from them which I must have got I the last year or two. Slightly rubberised fabric and a slightly skimpier cut than the normal OB thongs I buy.

Great look!  I do like the smaller cuts, myself.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 10:37:13 PM »
Great looking thong,  can definitely recommend OB, i have a few and there fit and quality is amazing,  only issue is the price, Bruno Banani are also great thongs but only two thirds the price.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 07:37:40 AM »
Yeah Olaf Benz are probably my favourite brand of thong. I swear by their sunstrings for the beach or pool. As you say though they are no cheap but at least well made.
On skype

JohnG

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 10:20:30 PM »
OlafBenz and ManStore are my favourite brands. The fabric is excellent the fit is normal. I have both thongs and swim thongs. They last for ever, some of the thongs I have already for 8 years.