Author Topic: Dumb question  (Read 2331 times)

Manthongwearer

Dumb question
« on: July 01, 2020, 06:42:41 AM »
Anyone ever get irritation right where the triangle of the thong sits? How can I avoid it ?

Thongon1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Thong on, everyone!
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb question
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 11:08:36 AM »
That can happen.  It's not a dumb question at all.  Sometimes, I've noticed that once you break a new thong in after awhile, it becomes less constricting in that area.  The irritation might be an indication that ordering a size up might help.  Most thong-manufacturers are pretty similar when it comes to size, but sometimes they can get a little different.  Sometimes I change my posture, as well.  I tend to slump, and that puts pressure on that area, so I try to sit up straight more often.  I don't know.  I hope those suggestions help.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 09:29:16 AM »
Not a dumb question at all...i have had this happen...usually means you’re wearing a poor quality thong with bad seams, or wrong size, or one that just doesn’t fit your body type....might want to switch things up?

asianthonger92

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 06:43:16 AM »
Irritation just above the crack can happen and that means you're wearing a thong that's too tight. You may have to size up your thongs or apply Vaseline. The irritation comes from friction as the strap rubs against your butt-crack. So lubricating your butt crack should reduce the friction.