Author Topic: Beachlion  (Read 3723 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Beachlion
« on: August 27, 2016, 06:49:47 PM »
For quite some time I was a member of the Men's Thong Forum. At a certain moment I was involved in 5 or 6 other and similar forums and the MTF slowly disappeared from my radar. A few days ago I was trying to clean up my bookmarks and I found this forum alive and kicking. I already found out that the forum was restarted. Today I could login for the first time so it is time for an introduction.
My name is Wim and was born in the Netherlands, in The Hague to be precise. The Hague is bordering the North Sea and has very nice beaches. That is why the beach is my second habitat. When I was around 15, I saw a German movie around 1960, "Liane, the jungle goddess". In it Hardy Kruger takes a bush shower in a G-string. That scene is cut by the puritan Americans but for me it was enough to try to make a string. And it worked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqUbGwHS5dg&ab_channel=scrapnteacher
But I did not had the right fabric so it did not live long.
Around 1980 the thongs and G-strings became popular so I bought a few and wore them at the beaches of St Tropez. Around 1990 I started a relationship with an Italian lady who was strictly against thongs so wearing skimpy suits petered out. Around 2000, through the Internet, my interest in strings was revived and I started to wear them in secrecy. The relationship went sour so in 2005 we split up and I was free to do what I liked. I went to the beaches in strings and enjoyed the feeling of freedom it gives.
Also through the Internet, I found my American penpal 1963 and we reconnected. After a few visits we married and since 2010 I'm living in the USA. My wife likes strings so that is not a problem anymore. I live in Allentown, PA and the nearest beach is Sandy Hook. There the attitude is very liberal and there is even a small nude beach. Walking around in a thong is no problem but I try to be somewhat conservative around families. There are quiet stretches where I wear my very small G-strings without a problem. The only negative thing is the distance, about 2 hours by car where in Holland it took me 10 minutes by bike to get to the beach.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Beachlion
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 12:09:58 PM »
When I was a kid I'd make my own jock straps.  I didn't even know there was something called a thong until 1990 (puritan America!!).   I put on a thong for the first time in 2000 - having bought a pair online.   It wasn't until 2009 that I became a full-time thonger.   At time I was dating and making a point of always wearing a man-thong to set the tone straight from day one.  This is in contrast to past relationships where I found myself in the position of having to bring up the fact that I liked to wear thongs.  That always felt weird or wrong for some reason (having to explain to someone why I would want to wear a man-thong) - although there really shouldn't be any reason to feel that way - it's just underwear.   So, in 2009 I made the decision to only wear man-thongs and anyone I was dating would just see this about me from the get-go.   
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Beachlion
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 04:29:03 PM »
I don't tell anybody about my strings and thongs. If it pops up in a conversation I just tell it as if it is the most natural thing in the world. Like you said: it is just underwear and I treat it as such. If somebody else is shocked, it is their problem, not mine.
So a few times when I went to the beach (in Holland) with friends, they discovered it then and there. Beside being surprised, that was all there was.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365