Author Topic: Ugh, I hate shipping restrictions  (Read 4397 times)

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Ugh, I hate shipping restrictions
« on: July 05, 2020, 11:35:08 AM »
I want to try some Jockey thongs and right now the site has some good deals but they don't ship to Canada where I live. And in the Canadian site, there are not in stock.
Not even Amazon delivers the same products to Canada.
I wish there was a way to bypass the restrictions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Ugh, I hate shipping restrictions
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 02:24:16 AM »
What part of Canada are you from , I’m from the east coast. I have tried jockey thongs  years ago when they actually sold them in stores.  They were very nice to wear. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 03:15:59 AM »
I share your pain. Importing into the UK from the US can also be very expensive or very hard to do.

I have a number of Jockey thongs I've managed to get hold of over the years every similar to their current line and they are very well made and comfortable thongs to wear.

I'd love to get some more but like you they don't ship to the UK and the UK site doesn't sell them :(
On skype

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 03:43:16 AM »
There MUST be a store or site in the entirety of Canada that has Jocky thongs...no?  Perhaps try The Bay, Simons, or something else?

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 11:34:01 AM »
What part of Canada are you from , I’m from the east coast. I have tried jockey thongs  years ago when they actually sold them in stores.  They were very nice to wear. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, I live in Montreal. I actually forgot in my mini rant, to ask if any of you have tried them. If they're any good? Now I want them even more. :)

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 11:35:29 AM »
There MUST be a store or site in the entirety of Canada that has Jocky thongs...no?  Perhaps try The Bay, Simons, or something else?
That's what I initially thought. I'll take a look again, but I have searched and nothing has come up. The worst part is that there's a Canadian Jockey site and they don't sell the same products. Pfft!

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 11:38:00 AM »
I share your pain. Importing into the UK from the US can also be very expensive or very hard to do.

I have a number of Jockey thongs I've managed to get hold of over the years every similar to their current line and they are very well made and comfortable thongs to wear.

I'd love to get some more but like you they don't ship to the UK and the UK site doesn't sell them :(
I think the Forum should start our own distribution center and then we can just re-send them to the final destination. Considering that shipping to local places is normally free.
I have no idea if that'll be even more expensive.
I just want sweet sweet thongs to add to the collection.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 03:43:02 AM »

I think the Forum should start our own distribution center and then we can just re-send them to the final destination. Considering that shipping to local places is normally free.
I have no idea if that'll be even more expensive.
I just want sweet sweet thongs to add to the collection.

Haha that would be awesome!
On skype

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2020, 12:02:21 PM »
Look at them! They're $9.99 and I like both colors. I'd get them in a flash. Charity! Mercy! Have pity on a poor Canadian thonger!  :P

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/jockey-mens-lightweight-seamfree-thong?isSale=True