Poll

Given the choice how would prefer to be "caught with your pants down".

No underwear at all.... Commando
Exposed Thong
What a silly question! No big deal either way!

Author Topic: Least embarrassing way to get caught with your pants down  (Read 4857 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Least embarrassing way to get caught with your pants down
« on: July 09, 2020, 09:53:09 AM »
I recently had a situation where my swimsuit came down given some exposure to family and friends. I remember feeling relieved that I hadn't been wearing a thong at the time and just my bare ass was shown.

That got me thinking that it seemed a bit odd that I would prefer to have backend fully exposed as opposed to displaying my underwear choice.

I know many of you are proud public thong wearers, which I think is great. Many of us, however, still prefer to keep our choice private and personal.

So for you private and personal types, assuming it was accidental, which way would you be most willing to be exposed?

Northern Thong Guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Least embarrassing way to get caught with your pants down
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 10:00:42 AM »
As an everyday thong wearer sadly I would have to agree with you that I would prefer getting caught bare bum versus a thong.  There is so much stigma and opinion around men’s thongs that I would rather not be judged in that light.  I am slowly becoming more brave but at the same time am terrified of having my shorts or pants come down or having someone in public jokingly “pants me” while wearing a thong.  I wouldn’t even know the first place to start in explaining my underwear choice.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 10:47:52 AM »
As an everyday thong wearer sadly I would have to agree with you that I would prefer getting caught bare bum versus a thong.  There is so much stigma and opinion around men’s thongs that I would rather not be judged in that light.  I am slowly becoming more brave but at the same time am terrified of having my shorts or pants come down or having someone in public jokingly “pants me” while wearing a thong.  I wouldn’t even know the first place to start in explaining my underwear choice.

100% agree with you, unfortunately.  I can be at the gym locker room and i don’t care if anyone sees me...or with close friends at a pool, or appropriate beach.  I just don’t want my work associations to know what i wear!

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 11:44:09 AM »
Sadly I think must of us feel the same. Even as a gay guy I have to really give a thought what I am wearing depending the company. Would I care if they see my underwear?

I can't wait to go to some beach to suntan in a thong.

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 08:54:49 AM »
Sadly I think must of us feel the same. Even as a gay guy I have to really give a thought what I am wearing depending the company. Would I care if they see my underwear?

I can't wait to go to some beach to suntan in a thong.

I was thinking about this again y’day.  How often would ANYONE actually see your underwear?  How often do you see anyone’s uw if they’re wearing normal/average clothes? 

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 12:57:33 PM »
My job sometimes causes me to work in an active environment, and most of my coworkers wear gym shorts or athletic pants, or leggings (ladies). Every now and then, I see a waistband at most, when someone bends to pick up equipment or whatever. My shirts are long enough, and I’m always sure to wear a belt or tie my drawstring taut enough that if I bend, my undies don’t show. Or if I’m not 100% sure my thong won’t peel out, lol I squat or bend booty toward the wall. But I’m sure once or twice, someone’s seen my strappy waistband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

asianthonger92

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 06:01:50 AM »
I think an exposed crack would be more embarrassing in public. An exposed thong would be more embarrassing around friends. Your friends could ask you a lot of questions if they were to see your thong, but then they would only tell you to cover up if they were to see your ass crack.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 07:26:13 AM by asianthonger92 »

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 04:18:18 PM »
if my swimwear has a drawstring I make sure to tie it. When I am wearing a smaller bikini or thong then I don't have anything to worry about. normally it fits so tight against my body that it wouldn't fall of or slide down. If I was to get pantsed I think the joke would be on them because they would see my thong ass. That would make them way more embarrassed than me. lol.

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 05:49:53 PM »
I tend to find that branded thongs such as Diesel and Calvin Klein have less of a stigma around them that I probably wouldn't care if I was caught wearing one of them. However, if it was some skimpy g-string I was wearing then yes I'd rather be caught butt naked, unfortunately.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2022, 09:04:58 PM »
I've used a thong on the beach a few times, so I'd definitely rather have my thong exposed since i dont really care about it anymore  ;D