Author Topic: Hello from Southeast Asia  (Read 1962 times)

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from Southeast Asia
« on: July 29, 2020, 11:24:11 PM »
Hello folks! I joined the forum recently, I’m a straight going to be 40 this year and married with kids.
I’ve started wearing men thongs 17 years ago only when I’m travelling overseas, my first few thongs were HOM Fredy String and still keep one for nostalgic reason (there was not many options back then).
Around 6 years later I started wearing thongs regularly and adding my collections. I have been for 3 years wearing thongs 100% as my underwear.
Then after having my first kid, I wore thongs rarely and I wore only whenever I went out (including for work).
That changed after sometime then I became regular thong wearer again until now. In daytime I use thong, but at night I prefer to sleep in rio back bikini to avoid sore at my crotch after wearing thong for many hours.
But whenever I’m travelling I pack only thongs and even sleep in them or nude ;-)
Most of my collections are from TM, only for last few weeks I started buying Chinese made thongs, most I would say are comfortable and have very good stiching at 1/3 price of TM thongs.
Here’s me in mesh blue thong made in China, it has become my favourite to wear.

Guess I have to flatten more of my lower belly, it has not been easy to go for swimming in the last few months due to lockdown :-/

musclebythebay

• Newbie Thonger
  • SF based thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Southeast Asia
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 03:31:35 PM »
looking great buddy welcome to the forum. love that you're a 100% thong wearer! i'm making my way to that too. TM thongs are some of the nicest thongs out there. great fit and materials.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Southeast Asia
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 05:00:41 PM »
Thanks! First time buying TM thongs is not easy, especially size and fit. But after few buys you’ll know your styles.
I wear size L and prefer the ones having half or full seam front.