Author Topic: a San Francisco Hello  (Read 4532 times)

musclebythebay

• Newbie Thonger
  • SF based thonger
    • View Profile
a San Francisco Hello
« on: July 17, 2020, 11:44:03 AM »
Hey All - a foggy hello/hug from San Francisco. While its usually too cold here to wear a thong to the beach, we do get the occasional heat wave and I take full advantage of those opportunities. Beach thonging is one of my favorite things - its liberating, fun, and feels sexy. also love wearing a thong under my regular clothes and gym tights.

I'm happy to be here and looking forward to participating in this forum.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: a San Francisco Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 11:59:53 AM »
Welcome! We're always glad to see new members. I look forward to hearing from you and thonging in The Bay.

Do you have a favourite brand or cut? When did you start wearing them?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

musclebythebay

• Newbie Thonger
  • SF based thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 12:48:04 PM »

I've been wearing them for maybe 15 years. Started going to Blacks beach in San Diego when I was home from college for summer breaks. At first I wore speedos cause I love them too, but quickly found it to be much more fun to wear thongs.

Fav brand and cut is the bulge thong from Joe Snyder - perfect material and fits so well and frames everything nicely. i basically love anything tiny and with a pouch. thin straps, but ample pouch to cover everything. you've got to leave something to the imagination!  :D ;)

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 04:28:28 PM »
Welcome.  That orange thong looks great.  You fill it well.  Would love to see the back. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 09:46:12 PM »

I've been wearing them for maybe 15 years. Started going to Blacks beach in San Diego when I was home from college for summer breaks. At first I wore speedos cause I love them too, but quickly found it to be much more fun to wear thongs.

Fav brand and cut is the bulge thong from Joe Snyder - perfect material and fits so well and frames everything nicely. i basically love anything tiny and with a pouch. thin straps, but ample pouch to cover everything. you've got to leave something to the imagination!  :D ;)

Great to see another big fan of the Joe Snyder bulge thong. They're my favourite too!

Pjw1592

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2020, 06:50:44 AM »
Hey All - a foggy hello/hug from San Francisco. While its usually too cold here to wear a thong to the beach, we do get the occasional heat wave and I take full advantage of those opportunities. Beach thonging is one of my favorite things - its liberating, fun, and feels sexy. also love wearing a thong under my regular clothes and gym tights.

Looking great! 🔥 how often do you tend to wear thongs as underwear?

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2020, 08:17:33 AM »

Wow you look stunning...and the thong is hot too!  Looking forward to hearing from you more on the forum!

asianthonger92

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 03:09:53 AM »
Hey man, great to have you on board. I hope we see more of you.
What's the thong scene like in San Francisco? I hear Dolores Park is the shit.

musclebythebay

• Newbie Thonger
  • SF based thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2020, 10:04:11 AM »

I think I've been the only person I've seen wear a thong at Dolores Park. Its definitely 'acceptable' in the gay section, but not common. A few guys wear thongs to underwear nights at the bars, sometimes i'll see another in a thong at the beach on a warm day. there's a handful of SF thongers I know, but no collective group.

maybe i should start putting one together?

TightThong

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 03:05:00 AM »

I think I've been the only person I've seen wear a thong at Dolores Park. Its definitely 'acceptable' in the gay section, but not common. A few guys wear thongs to underwear nights at the bars, sometimes i'll see another in a thong at the beach on a warm day. there's a handful of SF thongers I know, but no collective group.

maybe i should start putting one together?

I think you should!  Haha.  I’ve been to Delores Park in a thong before, that was last summer and I was the only one in the gay section in one...but they all loved it.  Wish there were more!

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 03:42:22 AM »
You look great in that orange thong, my other favourite color for thong ;-)
Have you worn orange thong under white pants before?

musclebythebay

• Newbie Thonger
  • SF based thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 03:08:18 PM »

i need to get some tight white pants!

TightThong

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2020, 03:29:10 AM »

For sure!  I just got some a month ago...having all sorts of fun with them and darker colored thongs underneath!

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2020, 03:55:52 AM »

For sure!  I just got some a month ago...having all sorts of fun with them and darker colored thongs underneath!
I got skin fit white pants yesterday it was discounted. I hoped wearing bright color thong underneath would be visible.
Apparently the material bit thicker even my orange thong is less visible let alone darker colored thongs :-/
The fitting room was closed at the store due to covid otherwise I should have tried before buying.
Guess I need to search for another tight white pants.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2020, 01:57:00 PM »
Still would like to see.  That would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk