Author Topic: Joe Snyder Bulge Thong - Holes Edition  (Read 6757 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Joe Snyder Bulge Thong - Holes Edition
« on: July 21, 2020, 10:56:46 AM »
Just wanting to let all the Joe Snyder fans know that Joe Snyder's Holes series bulge thong is on special right now for 50% off ($14). I just bought three pairs. One in lime, coral, and black.

I'm interested to see what they're like. Will review and post when I get them. Could be up to 30 days though :(

https://joe-snyder.us/joe-snyder-bulge-holes
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 10:59:00 AM by thongnz »

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Snyder Bulge Thong - Holes Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 07:18:14 AM »
Thanks - not seen these until now. I would be interested in hearing what you think. I still love the classic Joe Snyder thong (bulge style and normal style) - definitely in my top 3 thongs.
On skype

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 10:28:05 AM »
I love the JS bulge thongs so I’d be curious what these are like.  For $14 it might be worth just ordering a couple.  Wha’s the material like?  I tried the polyester, its terrible, but the regular material is great

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 11:28:37 AM »
Yeah JS are my favorite. I'll let you know what these ones are like when I get them. @TightThong I know what you are saying about polyester. I think they make a good beach or pool version because of the hardier material.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 07:29:17 PM »
I guess I am a little late, it shows up as $21 for me.

I'd love to hear about what you think when you receive them.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 12:11:38 AM »
I guess I am a little late, it shows up as $21 for me.

I'd love to hear about what you think when you receive them.
Oh they were on sale for a short period of time. Will let you know!

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 06:08:58 AM »
The JS holes line...are the bulge thongs just mesh and the other styles have that opening in the front?  I’m a bit confused as to what they are..

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2020, 02:32:58 PM »
The JS holes line...are the bulge thongs just mesh and the other styles have that opening in the front?  I’m a bit confused as to what they are..
Yeah the ones I got, the bulge thongs, are just the same design with a material with holes in it. I got it because it might be more breathable for when I'm wearing compressing leggings and the colours are cool.

TightThong

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 03:06:37 AM »
Yeah the ones I got, the bulge thongs, are just the same design with a material with holes in it. I got it because it might be more breathable for when I'm wearing compressing leggings and the colours are cool.

So is it basically a JS bulge thong but with a mesh material?  I can’t see any other difference.  And the nylon material seems closer to the older more traditional JS material vs. the Polyester?

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 02:00:34 AM »
Yeah you’re right. Nothin to be confused about. They are still JS02s :)
So is it basically a JS bulge thong but with a mesh material?  I can’t see any other difference.  And the nylon material seems closer to the older more traditional JS material vs. the Polyester?

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 03:36:43 AM »
Yeah you’re right. Nothin to be confused about. They are still JS02s :)

OK cool...that’s what i was hoping to hear!  Going to get some then :)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2020, 01:43:09 AM »
So they finally arrived a couple of days ago. First thing I noticed other than the bright colour is how consistent they are. I've had problems in the past where the pouch size and strap widths vary between each pair I have (biggest problem with Joe Snyder).

I usually get a small and the pouch of these are quite a bit smaller than the usual. As expected the polymide hole material is not as stretchy as the nylon based thongs so they are quite a bit more rigid. I'm no means large in kit but it's a real squeeze to get everything into the pouch. I just don't quite fit but because of how much I fill them the bulge is really outward and prominent.

So far I'm not sure about these. I like the colours. They're nice and bright. The holes are also quite a bit bigger than I thought they would be. You wouldn't want to tan in these because you'd get an odd tan line.

Hoping to get some photos soon to show you what they're like.

TightThong

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2020, 03:24:07 AM »
Yeah thanks for sharing...that’s quite the shipping time!  Sounds like these are more similar to the polyester material that doesn’t stretch that much and isn’t very soft.  Please do snap a pic though!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2020, 05:35:37 AM »
Not a fan of some of the newer JS thongs.  I don't understand why its so difficult to make a stretchy fabric thong. The polyester thong has almost no stretch and the pouches are so small.  I wish they would expand on what they already have in more colors and patterns. Seems pretty simple.
JS thongs are my go to thong for the beach. I never wear them as daily wear.  They just run too small.  I love the maxi bulge and standard thong.
 I keep saying i'm going to buy a couple machines and make my own thongs.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2020, 12:44:31 AM »
Not a fan of some of the newer JS thongs.  I don't understand why its so difficult to make a stretchy fabric thong. The polyester thong has almost no stretch and the pouches are so small.  I wish they would expand on what they already have in more colors and patterns. Seems pretty simple.
JS thongs are my go to thong for the beach. I never wear them as daily wear.  They just run too small.  I love the maxi bulge and standard thong.
 I keep saying i'm going to buy a couple machines and make my own thongs.

I agree they should keep with the nylon/spandex material and just add more colours and patterns.

To add to the review for the holes bulge thong. I went for a run with them on under my tights and they are almost abrasive so I don't recommend them for being active in. I thought they would be good because of breathability.  Also worse if you are circumcised because of the abrasiveness.