Author Topic: Embarrassing but Thrilling Moments?  (Read 7337 times)

TightThong

Embarrassing but Thrilling Moments?
« on: January 25, 2020, 12:48:35 PM »
I was through airport security about a year ago when i was taking a trip with an ex-BF and we had some of our fun stuff in my bag (read: lube/liquid) and since i started wearing thongs full time when i was dating him i had tons in my bag, for the pool/beach, for going out and just for fun or sleeping in.  B/c of the liquid in my bag and that my thongs were all in the same place the woman who was looking through my things turned a bit red when she saw my unmentionables and the bottle...she smiled when she saw my BF who is a total stud/beefy guy..she knew that i was the bottom and said ‘I hope you guys have fun!’. 

I was so embarrassed at first but then i was exhilarated! 

Anyone else have experiences to share?

asianthonger92

Re: Embarrassing but Thrilling Moments?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »
Funny story, and the woman who went through your stuff was cool enough to play along. Do you think she would have gone through your stuff if you had reported your lube in the first place?

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 03:38:31 AM »
Funny story, and the woman who went through your stuff was cool enough to play along. Do you think she would have gone through your stuff if you had reported your lube in the first place?

No way she would have known about the thongs without the lube setting off the scanner.  :)

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 07:06:23 AM »
I feel embarrassment in front of my maid who found me lying on my bed wearing a thong. :D

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 05:20:15 AM »
I feel embarrassment in front of my maid who found me lying on my bed wearing a thong. :D

Happens to me with room service at a hotel coming in