Author Topic: Caught  (Read 12346 times)

GymThongGuy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Caught
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2020, 08:53:44 AM »
Billinathong makes a great point...there's a tanline there. Hmmmm. NICE!  I like his openness too, Caged4Good

irthonger

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2020, 09:23:36 PM »
This brooks guy is amazing. Lol.

That is a weird comment from that guy. I wonder what he meant by your age. Are you too old or too young. Lol. I feel like people just get so thrown off by something that is out of the ordinary and don’t know what to say. I know since I wear them if I saw another guy wear one it would spark a conversation. I would flash a little waist band. Lol

Manthongwearer

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2020, 09:26:01 AM »
Yeah I was taken back by the age comment. Playing golf gives you a lot of chances for the waistband to accidentally pop out. Hehe.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2020, 10:42:39 AM »
I too wear shorts, thong and golf shirt when I play golf. Occasionally I wear lighter colored shorts and have to be aware of the thong / gstring I have on because of the shorts being see through. I have never had any thong slips while golfing but did have a funny experience when I first began shaving my legs years ago. We were on the first tee and one of the guys made a snide comment about my smooth legs. I immediately told him (in front of everyone else) I was flattered that he was looking at my legs. He turned as red as a tomato and didn't say another word.....and hasn't since!

TightThong

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2020, 03:18:43 PM »
If i golf, i wear a thong under my pants or shorts.  Never had a slip...don’t want to really...i do it for me :)

daysofsun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2020, 11:58:20 AM »
I too wear shorts, thong and golf shirt when I play golf. Occasionally I wear lighter colored shorts and have to be aware of the thong / gstring I have on because of the shorts being see through. I have never had any thong slips while golfing but did have a funny experience when I first began shaving my legs years ago. We were on the first tee and one of the guys made a snide comment about my smooth legs. I immediately told him (in front of everyone else) I was flattered that he was looking at my legs. He turned as red as a tomato and didn't say another word.....and hasn't since!
Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daysofsun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2020, 11:58:55 AM »
If i golf, i wear a thong under my pants or shorts.  Never had a slip...don’t want to really...i do it for me :)
I’m the same way, so great on a hot day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk