Author Topic: Quirky dress sence  (Read 6945 times)

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Quirky dress sence
« on: July 23, 2020, 11:41:09 PM »
So I think as thong wearers we can consider ourselves as quirky, do you have any other less than mainstream clothes that you enjoy wearing.
I will start this off with these
https://www.lifestylesports.com/eu/womens-legend-poly-classic-pant-60233013.html
I'm not a cross dresser, I don't wear these because they are intended for a woman and i dont wear any other clothes that were intended for women but i do really like wearing these and i feel really good when i wear them. I wear them with a long T shirt or top, shirts, jumpers in the winter that cover the obvious bump up front but a good thong keeps that all under control. Now after wearing them for around five years I don't give it a second thought, they are what I wear most days.
It started when I had an operation on my knee and needed somthing easy to wear, I don't like baggy thick trackies and bought these at a discount store thinking these will be ok for home.. that was that, I slowly started wearing them out and about, wearing training tops so I looked like I was on my way to the gym, spooky as it was no one really noticed, no double takes, funny comments, nothing.. I now have around eight pairs, they are quite hard to find now as they are not on trend and can be really pricey so I grab them if I see a pair.

So what is in fashion in your clothes collection??

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

Re: Quirky dress sence
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 03:13:36 AM »
I have a few mesh shorts that I wear to the beach. I usually wear a thong under mesh shorts. I go to the beach with my mesh shorts on, and if I see others in thongs, I take the shorts off.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 05:59:40 AM »
Interesting.  I don’t have any clothes that are made for women but i do have sexy men’s stuff, which I’m sure compete with women’s gear...like the Joe Snyder running shorts that i wear thongs under...i guess you could say that’s about as close as i get maybe? 
By the way you sholdn’t hide your bulge...and my thongs actually accentuate mine as I tend to wear bulge styles!

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 06:30:25 AM »
Interesting.  I don’t have any clothes that are made for women but i do have sexy men’s stuff, which I’m sure compete with women’s gear...like the Joe Snyder running shorts that i wear thongs under...i guess you could say that’s about as close as i get maybe? 
By the way you sholdn’t hide your bulge...and my thongs actually accentuate mine as I tend to wear bulge styles!
Hi, I like the shorts, I have some similar that are likely a rip off of the J'S,  I think showing off the bulge is for a time and a place, local  supermarket with the wife would be a longer tshirt than a walk on the beach, she suffers enough with my love of lycra..

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 03:44:00 PM »
I wear a variety of leggings for my gym and casual wear. I get many compliments about them.
Today I wore a pair of mesh shorts from BodyAware as my cover up with a thong underneath at the beach today. It was a good option for walking to the bathroom or to the car at the beach I was at today. I got a couple of very favorable comments from 2 women about my shorts.

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 03:00:18 AM »
I wear a variety of leggings for my gym and casual wear. I get many compliments about them.
Today I wore a pair of mesh shorts from BodyAware as my cover up with a thong underneath at the beach today. It was a good option for walking to the bathroom or to the car at the beach I was at today. I got a couple of very favorable comments from 2 women about my shorts.

Very nice!  Which shorts were they? 

I have and love wearing these...always with a thong under

https://joe-snyder.us/js09-joe-snyder-short-running

thongflex

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 05:12:32 AM »
I wear jeans like these and people often make comments like are those your wife's, etc etc. I wear them cause in the fitness world/bodybuilding world this is what muscular dudes wear and they are stretch and super comfortable lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2020, 11:05:53 PM »
I would have thought jeans like that were quite mainstream, you should pick away at the back pockets unil they rip slightly and show a little cheek and thong..
Grabbed a few pics at the shops of what I consider every day dress...

irthonger

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 01:17:50 AM »
I have a few mesh shorts that I wear to the beach. I usually wear a thong under mesh shorts. I go to the beach with my mesh shorts on, and if I see others in thongs, I take the shorts off.

Where did you get them? I have been looking for some transparent shorts to show off my thong. Any that I find are so damn expensive... I am thinking about just getting some off etsy or alibaba.

irthonger

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 01:29:31 AM »
Quirky? Yeah sure I guess. I like a lot of different styles. I have been wearing women's jeans for a long time now. Tighter jeans have came into fashion a bit more for men lately but I have been wearing them tight for a long time. I also don't need a large inseam because I wear thongs. The boys are lifted and supported.

I like to wear kilts from time to time. I spent some time in Scotland and fell in love with them. I love wearing mesh thongs under them. Love the airflow underneath.

I like to wear lace boxer briefs with a thong underneath. I have been looking for long boxer briefs to wear around the house with a thong underneath. once again I might have to check etsy or alibaba, maybe custom made or something.

I like wearing leggings to the gym with a thong underneath. I like the rufskin ones though they are expensive. I only have one pair of those. Then some compression leggings I bought a long time ago on amazon or something.

asianthonger92

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2020, 03:10:22 PM »

Where did you get them? I have been looking for some transparent shorts to show off my thong. Any that I find are so damn expensive... I am thinking about just getting some off etsy or alibaba.

The mesh shorts I got were from a local sex store. They didn't come cheap. They were $30 a pair.

I bought some leggings recently, and it's a shame that I can't wear them to the gym. All the gyms in my area are closed because of Covid.

benessex

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2020, 04:13:08 PM »
I like wearing leggings to the gym with a thong underneath. I like the rufskin ones though they are expensive. I only have one pair of those. Then some compression leggings I bought a long time ago on amazon or something.

Ever tired Kapow leggings? Horribly expensive but sexy as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2020, 05:21:17 PM »
I have a couple pair of large hole mesh shorts from Amazon, under $20 (US). I have a couple pair from Andrew Christian and a couple pair from BodyAware, both more expensive.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 02:20:14 PM »

Check out www.bodyaware.com and look at their rip stop nylon collection. They are very short and super sexy and very see through. Also you can do a search on Amazon for mesh, transparent, or see thru shorts and there are options there as well. I have ordered see through shorts from Aliexpress.com as well and they are nice. Just have to be aware of sizing and be patient on their arrival because they will take a LONG time to get to you. Here is a link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001280313824.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.29674c4dqY8RFE

I am size 36" waist and I ordered XXL. They don't stretch much and are tight going over my hips but once I have them on, they fit nicely.