Author Topic: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?  (Read 78903 times)

Alynm

Re: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 12:27:02 PM »
Definitely NOT appropriate IMHO.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 09:47:11 PM »
I wear leggings/tights to the gym and I also always wear thongs under them. I make sure that they are not see-through though. Personally, I find it a little much when women do it, so I don't think it's any more acceptable for guys to do it. 

kiyoothong

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 12:30:32 AM »
Okay gotcha.  Leggings and tights are fine as long as they're not see through. I have some white basketball shorts that are somewhat see through. I guess they're not fine too.

esoom

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2017, 03:19:16 PM »
I wear thongs daily to the gym.  Im getting better at changing into my thongs in front of others and not caring.  Surprisingly no one seems to care except for the couple of stares

smiley69_300

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2017, 04:07:32 PM »
I wear thongs daily to the gym.  Im getting better at changing into my thongs in front of others and not caring.  Surprisingly no one seems to care except for the couple of stares

Yeah I'm in the exact same boat. I still think twice at times when I'm stepping out of the shower in my thongs when I hear people talking. But it still hasn't stopped me. I'm getting better about not caring what others think but not all the way there.

kiyoothong

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2017, 12:05:08 PM »

Yeah I'm in the exact same boat. I still think twice at times when I'm stepping out of the shower in my thongs when I hear people talking. But it still hasn't stopped me. I'm getting better about not caring what others think but not all the way there.

That's great guys. I wear thongs to the gym and I change in the locker room. I just don't openly walk around the locker room with a thong on, but I sometimes use the sauna and I just stay in there in a thong. So far, no one has said anything to me, but tbh I actually want people to comment on my thong.

esoom

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2017, 02:38:09 PM »

That's great guys. I wear thongs to the gym and I change in the locker room. I just don't openly walk around the locker room with a thong on, but I sometimes use the sauna and I just stay in there in a thong. So far, no one has said anything to me, but tbh I actually want people to comment on my thong.

I was literally just debating about trying the gym sauna with just a thong on

kiyoothong

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 11:39:33 AM »

I was literally just debating about trying the gym sauna with just a thong on

Hi Esoom. Just go for it. I usually go to the gym at night, so the gym sauna is usually empty.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2017, 08:59:04 AM »
i would get so turned on if i saw a guy in a thong in the gym

VegasThong702

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2017, 10:26:35 PM »
I loved wearing thongs to the gym. Now I have a home gym and miss the looks I'd get. I love the attention.

kiyoothong

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2017, 08:50:19 AM »
I loved wearing thongs to the gym. Now I have a home gym and miss the looks I'd get. I love the attention.

Since you have a home gym, I guess you can just take off your clothes and work out in a thong.

VegasThong702

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2017, 09:05:06 AM »
Yes I always work out in thongs. It's good for motivation. I make sure I leave the windows wide open too just in case the neighbors want to see.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2017, 10:24:33 AM »
set up a virtual window so we can all see ! haha
but have you ever thought of filming yourself in them?

VegasThong702

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2017, 09:28:49 AM »
set up a virtual window so we can all see ! haha
but have you ever thought of filming yourself in them?

I had a video up on YouTube for about a week. I took it down because I got scared my wife would find it.

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2017, 09:47:41 AM »
any way I could have a look? I would love to see your video :)