Author Topic: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?  (Read 80955 times)

kiyoothong

Re: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2017, 12:54:10 PM »
Microstringlvr, that's hot. Do you walk around the locker room like that?

microstringlvr

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2017, 04:14:56 PM »
Nope, took pic and quickly showered

SmallThong

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2017, 06:05:46 PM »
What a shame... :)

Nope, took pic and quickly showered

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2017, 02:10:08 AM »
Yea, they should put you on the advertisement for the gym.. the place would be packed :)

microstringlvr

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2017, 06:10:23 AM »
 :) u guys r too sweet, appreciate the comments

Yea, they should put you on the advertisement for the gym.. the place would be packed :)

kiyoothong

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2017, 07:28:23 AM »
You never know, Microstringlvr. There might be other thongers at the gym. Or you may influence the guys at your gym to wear thongs. They might look at you and say, "wow that's hot. I wanna try that".

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »
I don't think they would say wow that's hot, they could say - if hes ok with it.. and hes a man.. why not?

microstringlvr

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2017, 03:13:53 PM »
In Europe, would do it in a heart beat, more stigma around thongs in the US. I currently live in a pretty conservative Asian country and they'd frown upon thonging... But that's my assumption, it's more my lack of courage to try

You never know, Microstringlvr. There might be other thongers at the gym. Or you may influence the guys at your gym to wear thongs. They might look at you and say, "wow that's hot. I wanna try that".

kiyoothong

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2017, 10:15:18 AM »
In Europe, would do it in a heart beat, more stigma around thongs in the US. I currently live in a pretty conservative Asian country and they'd frown upon thonging... But that's my assumption, it's more my lack of courage to try

Doesn't hurt to try. If people get offended because of your thonging, just cover up and say sorry. Or just say you're a foreigner and you don't know the local culture.

SmallThong

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2017, 06:03:35 AM »
wearing a thong at your regular gym can be really tough.  in the US we do live, generally, in a culture that doesn't support guys in thongs and the like...unfortunately.  If you do wear one openly in the locker room, if only as everyone else wears theirs...putting on deodorant, dressing, shaving or whatever, you WILL get looks and if you know people there...comments I'm sure.  I really wish it was different - but i wear thongs to the gym but am discrete about it...but not totally hiding it.  I just don't walk around and/or try to make a point about wearing small underwear, i just change and get on with my workout or whatever.  I've seen a couple thongs at gyms in the past 2-3yrs and thought 'good for them'.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2017, 04:44:15 PM »
I change in-out of my thong underwear just like it was any other style of underwear.  No reactions from any guys in the locker room.

SmallThong

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2017, 02:55:06 AM »
I change in-out of my thong underwear just like it was any other style of underwear.  No reactions from any guys in the locker room.

Totally agree...basically I do the same

Dacrusha

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2017, 11:37:44 AM »
I definitely wear a thong or g-string to the gym. It's what I prefer. Once I drop some weight I'll be exclusively wearing tights with a thing or g-string underneath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakesmith11

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2017, 02:43:33 PM »

Ye I try the same now.. but somehow I still feel a little bit nervous when theres loads of straight guys around.

SmallThong

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »

Ye I try the same now.. but somehow I still feel a little bit nervous when theres loads of straight guys around.

You're not alone - i get the same way in that case.  Quick with the pants down while shirt is still on with my bum toward the lockers and while down there grab my gym shorts and right back on.