Author Topic: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?  (Read 78909 times)

VegasThong702

Re: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2018, 08:24:45 AM »
Put “workout thong” in the search area on Vimeo and you’ll find me.

underlvr

« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2018, 11:51:35 AM »
Put “workout thong” in the search area on Vimeo and you’ll find me.

Thanks - great videos!

Thongincheeks

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2018, 04:42:46 AM »
I change in the locker room at the gym.  I had to muster up my courage to begin with but now I don't care what anyone else thinks. LOL!!

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2018, 10:05:55 AM »
proud thong wearer!! 24/7    I use to be somewhat discrete while changing... now I don't hide the fact that I wear a thong.  sometimes my thong shows through my tights when I workout.  Usually done on purpose too. somewhat of an exhibitionist.  Yesterday at the gym I had on white tights and a white thong. white on white definitely shows through.  Hell might as well have fun while working out. After my workout I usually sit in the sauna in my thong.  Sauna is in the locker room so no big deal.  I've been working up to sit in the coed hot tub in only a thong.   
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2018, 05:37:57 PM »
I've started going then gym again the last few months and as thongs are all I own, yes I wear thongs to the gym!

I don't see the big deal at all and seemingly neither does anybody else. I've never had anybody say anything or even got any funny looks!

The only standout experience I've had is when one morning without thinking I put my pink Joe Snyder thong on, and only gave it a second thought when I was getting changed in the locker room later that day. I think the pink may have been at times visible through my gym clothes too. But again it was fine really, didn't notice any funny looks. Though I do make sure I wear more 'manly' thongs on gym days now. No pink or lace haha!

asianthonger92

« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2019, 04:15:05 AM »
When I use my school gym, I stay low-key. I don’t change when there are others around me. Or if I do have to get changed in front of people, I try not to expose my butt.

I use the gym in my apartment building, and I’m usually the only one there. And when I am alone in the gym, I can get a bit kinky. Since there are cameras in the gym, I can’t take off my clothes. Instead, I wear my tight see through leggings and work out. Here’s a photo I took last week.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2019, 12:16:29 PM »
I agree.  Anyone out there have thong tan lines.  I enjoy thong tan lines.  Would love too see some

I definitely have a strong thong tan line. I live in South Florida so lots of opportunity to hit the beach in a thong. Which is all I wear

follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2019, 05:54:15 PM »
Been a while since I've been to the gym, but when I did I wear my thong. It just makes sense to me. I wear them when I go for runs as well. I don't change at the gym so no chance of being in a locker room with others being seen. I used to wear jockstraps to the gym, still do every now and then, but thongs are much more comfortable. Joe Snyder bulge thongs are my choice!

Crueman

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2019, 06:00:25 PM »
I wear my thong to the gym but never shower or change there.

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Do you wear man thongs to the gym?
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2019, 10:46:36 AM »
I work out in thongs, but I seldom change in the locker room. One time I went to swim, in a speedo, I happened to bring a TM thong in my bag. (I thought I brought the brief.) When changing I was super nervous, fortunately nobody saw me as the thong is white, low rise and tiny. I needed to point up to fit in.  because it’s very see thru, if I was seen, my whole assets would absolutely draw some unnecessary attention, more than being nude.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 08:09:40 PM by Amino »

asianthonger92

« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2019, 06:06:38 AM »
Had fun at the gym pool. I was the only person using the pool. This gym is in an apartment complex and there were apartment buildings surrounding the pool. People in the complex could definitely see me from their balconies. Even the manager of the gym  saw me and she said nothing.

rock sean connery
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 06:08:38 AM by asianthonger92 »

Amino

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2019, 08:10:24 PM »
Just saw a guy today at my gym. He wore a pair of very short compression shorts to work out, kinda like square cut swimwear. Then he went to the sauna (co-Ed) in thong. His body is hot. I wear thong too but I never flaunt like he did. But if I have his body, I will too.

Ac89

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2019, 02:52:00 AM »
Just wondering if anyone wears tights or leggings when working out
I have these white tights, and they're quite see through. Just wondering if they're appropriate for the gym

Personally, they Show a little too much for me. But you do you.

I don’t have the confidence to wear tights to the gym.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2020, 12:35:18 PM »
I always wear a thong under my leggings when at the gym. Very comfortable and minimal lines showing under the leggings. Btw, yesterday I had a woman taking me through the gym showing off the Galaxy print leggings I was wearing. It was fun and comical, as well as flattering.

TightThong

« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2020, 05:38:20 AM »
Just saw a guy today at my gym. He wore a pair of very short compression shorts to work out, kinda like square cut swimwear. Then he went to the sauna (co-Ed) in thong. His body is hot. I wear thong too but I never flaunt like he did. But if I have his body, I will too.

Wow never seen another guy at MY gym in a thong.  Where were you??

I’ve been in and seen other guys at gyms in SF and LA but that’s it.

I wear thongs all the time at the gym but don’t strut around in them!  :)