Author Topic: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?  (Read 80312 times)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Do you wear man thongs to the gym?
« on: April 18, 2016, 09:16:09 AM »
How many 24/7 man-thongers out there feel comfortable enough to wear their thong in public?   Some men do change at the gym while wearing their normal everyday thong.   I know this from asking man thongers if they do or not.   Some guys even wear their thongs out on the beach.   I’ve changed in the locker room wearing my thong, but I’ll probably never thong it at the beach since this is underwear to begin with, but my exhibitionist need isn’t that strong really.   As for the locker room, yes I do walk in with a thong under my clothing and I do feel free to change in front of other guys - but I change discretely usually using my shirt tails for a bit of coverage.  I definitely don't go out of my way to show strangers - other guys - my thong (or any type of underwear) - because that'd be kind of weird.  But, yes, they might catch a glimpse of my thong.  And, if someone does catch a glimpse of my thong in the locker room  then maybe they deserve it for looking in the first place.  The beach, in my opinion, is quit different - that's for show.
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Do you wear man thongs to the gym?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »
I am not a 24/7 thonger so I'll tend to wear spandex under armour shorts to the gym. I am a beach thonger though. Hehe

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 11:24:28 PM »
@ Supermike - Beach thonger!  Nice!
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Courageous123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 07:41:10 PM »
I wear them always when I work out. I normally wear women's though, because they do no show through my athletic pants. Last thing I want is for the whole gym to know I'm wearing a THONG!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 07:34:17 AM »
I don't go to the gym, I use my bike and my legs for short distance transport. And it is free and open all hours.
My only underwear is thongs and a few strings. I go to the beach and wear a thong or g-string if there is no nude beach. I'm from Holland and even in liberal Europe, it takes some guts to start wearing skimpy stuff in public. In the USA it is harder to wear it because of stupid ordinance and sometimes rednecks and parents with children.
Where it is permitted, I wear thongs in public. I don't parade it and stay away of kids.

This picture is from Holland at the beach of my (then) hometown The Hague.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:35:51 AM by beachlion »
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 12:07:16 PM »
I go to the gym wearing a thong, but I am very discreet and I don't openly show my thong to others. If people get to see me in a thong, that's not my problem. Anyway there's a new gym close from home, and they have a sauna. I might walk in there with a thong on and surprise the folks.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 06:45:27 AM »
I do wear my thongs too the gym. As well there are a few other guys who do as well, one guy also struts around in his thong getting ready after his work out.  Good for him. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 10:13:59 AM »
I do wear my thongs too the gym. As well there are a few other guys who do as well, one guy also struts around in his thong getting ready after his work out.  Good for him. 

Oh wow, that's cool. Have you talked to that guy? You guys should work out together. It would be fun.

Thongs4All

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 10:19:28 PM »
I only wear thongs and am comfortable anywhere in them. No one cares at the gym with my thongs or tan lines

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 12:46:36 PM »
I agree.  Anyone out there have thong tan lines.  I enjoy thong tan lines.  Would love too see some

smiley69_300

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 05:41:56 PM »
Wore them to the gym for my first time this morning. It went really well and was super comfortable. To be honest it was leg day and I definitely noticed more range of motion during squats and other exercises. I did openly change in the locker room but there was only one other guy in there. I didn't see if he noticed or not but I didn't try to hide it.'

starboy5

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 07:32:59 AM »
Yes I do

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Alynm

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2017, 04:27:54 PM »
i would say almost exclusively and especially if i'm doing any kind of weight and/or resistance training or running on the treadmill (when the weather sucks). I also prefer them under any kind of running tights because god-forbid i have underwear lines.  ;D

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2017, 06:14:28 PM »
@Alynm LOL [emoji23] no underwear lines for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2017, 04:08:03 PM »
Just wondering if anyone wears tights or leggings when working out
I have these white tights, and they're quite see through. Just wondering if they're appropriate for the gym