Author Topic: Neighbours, had to share this..  (Read 6493 times)

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Neighbours, had to share this..
« on: August 02, 2020, 11:51:17 PM »
So yesterday I am giving the car a clean out on my drive which is long and quite private, wearing a red BB thong with matching T and my black mesh shorts, really nice and cool to wear on a sunny day..

I look up to see the lady who lives over the road walking up the drive, I have never got to know her as she always comes across as really grumpy but when her husband died a couple of years ago I did say if I could ever help out to let me know, appears today is that day.

She is actually quite cheerful today, maybe because the sun is out, we chat about what a lovely day it is and then she asks could I go and swap out a light bulb in her hall for her, her son who normally does things like this is not around this weekend and she needs it done as the hall has no other light, we discuss the Covid thing and agree to keep some distance and off we go.

The hall light is one of the ones with a glass cover under the bulb, i need to stand on a chair to reach it and we get to the point where i am standing on the chair with my arms above my head removing the glass that covers the bulb and she is standing just along the hall at eye level to my croch, I know that she would be able to see my thong through the mesh of the shorts, at this point I start to wonder if I should have changed my shorts before going round but it's a bit late now. It is quite dark in the hallway and she is quite preoccupied with getting her light fixed and chatting away about all the things she has been doing in the garden to notice what i am wearing. With the bulb replaced and the glass refitted she hits the switch and the light comes on, all done I say but she looks at it and then at the one in the kitchen and says, that looks wonderful would I mind just taking the glass cover off that one so she can give it a quick clean as it now looks really grubby compared with the hall, ok I say and I follow her into the kitchen with the chair, up I go onto the chair and start undoing the screws, the kitchen is a lot brighter than the hall and she suddenly says, your shorts are quite see through aren't they, I tell her they are running shorts and have to be very light, she goes quiet while she is cleaning the glass from the light, as she passes me back the glass she comes out with 'is that a thong your wearing' she is standing to my side and i can imagine what she can see,  what can I say but yes it is, there is silence for a few seconds while i am screwing up the light, I can almost feel her eyes studying me and she then comes out with 'you have a lovely tan you must spend quite a lot of time in the sun' thanks I say and yes i do enjoy being out in the sun in the garden, she then starts chatting on about how I must make sure I look after my skin properly in the sun while I finish the light.  With the light all back together i stepped down from the chair, the conversation then flicked back to gardening and we chatted on for about ten minutes, I then said I had to get my car finished off and left.

I have to say it was a very strange eperience, i think her being so outspoken was the most unnerving, she is a good few years older than me and i would not be finding her attractive at all, I now hope she knows that there are mens thongs and I am not into women's undies.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Neighbours, had to share this..
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 12:50:11 AM »
Nice sharing, maybe next time she would ask your help again fixing something else in her house ;-)

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 03:39:24 AM »
Great story thanks for sharing...she sounds quite proper, or perhaps that’s the way you portray the encounter haha

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 02:34:53 PM »
Great story thanks for sharing...she sounds quite proper, or perhaps that’s the way you portray the encounter haha
I guess she is quite proper, very nicely spoken, since this happened she has been much more friendly, I had a quick chat with her today when I was mowing the grass in the front garden, she thanked me for the help again and we chatted about a big white cat that is always roaming around..

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 03:24:50 AM »
I guess she is quite proper, very nicely spoken, since this happened she has been much more friendly, I had a quick chat with her today when I was mowing the grass in the front garden, she thanked me for the help again and we chatted about a big white cat that is always roaming around..

You see?  If we all wore thongs...it would be a nicer world for all...

irthonger

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 04:04:54 PM »
sounds like fun. I would have said, "yeah, it is a thong. Do you have a problem with that?" lol.

irthonger

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 04:06:16 PM »
what shorts were you wearing? were they like the bodyaware mesh running shorts?

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 11:23:08 PM »
That's a great situation, I yearn for moments like that to be honest. Like if you were just doing your own thing or minding your own business and someone engages you