Poll

What are you in to?

Thongs only
Thongs & Jocks
Jocks only
Other

Author Topic: Thongs vs. Jocks  (Read 8767 times)

underlvr

Re: Thongs vs. Jocks
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 07:56:01 AM »
I've been wearing thongs for 15 years, and I just don't feel the strap between my cheeks. I know there's something between my cheeks, but I just don't think about it and I get on with my life. I guess I have my own know-how now, and I try to wear thongs that are slightly loose. I don't like that tight feeling, and I don't want the strap to cut deep into my crack. I know some guys are into that, but that's not for me, and it is for that reason that I avoid g-strings.

100% agree with you - i like snug but not so tight that the thong digs in...NOT into that feeling as you can’t wear underwear or the like for very long at all.  I don’t wear loose either as i don’t want to be flopping around in my thongs...and I don’t have any more g-strings for that very reason as well.  I couldn’t find a g that had support up front without being overly tight in the back

asianthonger92

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 05:06:43 PM »
Thongs and g-strings lose their elasticity once they go in the wash. I had to throw away some of my g-strings last year because they were very loose. That’s why I try to hand-wash my thongs.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 05:08:16 PM by asianthonger92 »

underlvr

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2019, 10:20:36 AM »
Thongs and g-strings lose their elasticity once they go in the wash. I had to throw away some of my g-strings last year because they were very loose. That’s why I try to hand-wash my thongs.

Same here - all my thongs are hand wash only.  I go to the gym most days so i just wear them into the shower there and wash them on the spot.

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2019, 01:51:47 PM »
I prefer thongs over jocks every time, for comfort, support and their sexy feel. I do like to see a sex partner in a jock though.
Thongs make me feel sexy

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2019, 11:13:34 AM »
For everyday use, it's a thong for me, although I do sometimes wear cheeky brazillian-type undies now and then that basically look like a giant wedgie. I wear jocks mostly for the hubby since I'm a bottom. I do love the feel of my butt eating my underwear, whether it's a thong or cheeky. I yank those buttflosses up!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2019, 01:07:17 PM »
Just for trying, I ordered 1 (one) jock. To be on the safe side (I'm between M and L) I ordered size L. It is a strange feeling but not exiting enough to order more. To be sure, I will order another one in size M and see how that works out.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2019, 01:44:33 PM »
G-string have pros and cons and for me the cons outweigh the pros, that is why I only own one.
On the pro side I like the very narrow string and next to no rear coverage.
The con is the narrow strings don’t offer much support so the pouch tend to be larger than I like and not form fitting.

G-strings can be good. Although, I too like standard thongs more than g-strings. G-strings can look and feel awesome, but you just have to know where to look. For example, Joe Snyder makes terrible G-strings, as well as many other popular brands. I only wear handmade g-strings from Etsy, and they look and feel amazing!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2019, 12:52:00 PM »
I have a small number of jocks, but probably 10 times as many thongs. I find thongs so comfortable that they are my choice for everyday underwear. I often find the leg straps of jocks uncomfortable.
Thongs make me feel sexy

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2022, 08:47:15 PM »
i bought a couple of jocks just for the sake of trying them and did not like them one bit. i just found the straps to be bothersome, esp. if they don't stay in place. it's not like a thong where the back stays in one place.