Author Topic: A secret or private?  (Read 7245 times)

TightThong

A secret or private?
« on: August 05, 2020, 03:21:06 AM »
We’ve seen the posts about ‘who knows about your thong fetish/habit etc?’

But what about...who here has not shared their thong passion with their significant other?  For whatever reason, have you either kept your thonging a secret or decided NOT to share the fact that you like to wear thongs with your partner/other?

ThongsRcheeky

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: A secret or private?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 12:49:05 PM »
My wife is the only one who knows about me wearing thongs.

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 09:40:23 AM »
My wife knows I wear thongs. No big deal.

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 11:00:19 AM »
I wear thongs 24/7 and have for almost 3 years. My wife is the only one who knows, besides my urologist.

JohnG

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 12:41:47 PM »
My wife, my daughters, physiotherapist, chiropractor, doctors and all of you ;)

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 01:19:31 PM »
My wife and kids know for sure.  My Mom does too because she did laundry at our house.  I am sure other friends and family know too because I don't hide my thong underwear choice.  Guys at the gym would know too.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 05:17:56 PM »
My thong wearing is not exactly a secret. Countless people have seen me on the beach or at the pool. All my past partners have fully known and accepted my preference for thongs. My gym mates know. The only people that I’m not letting into this circle is my mother, sister and the rest of the extended family. They all are very judgmental, conservative and have very strict ideas of what is and is not appropriate.

asianthonger92

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 07:16:37 PM »
My mom and my friends know that I wear thongs. My mom is quite conservative, and she doesn't understand why people wear thongs. Every time she visits me, she brings a few boxers and leaves them at my place. My friends know because they have seen my thongs  on the floor and on the drying rack.  Underwear is never a conversation topic, so I've never had the chance to talk about my underwear/swimwear preference. I usually go to the beach alone, so my friends have never seen me in a thong.

Unfortunately, I have never been in a romantic relationship. I have had a few flings here and there, and all the girls that I've been with have said nice things about my thongs.

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 02:22:16 PM »
My wife, kids, mother, mother in law and plenty of guys in the gym locker room know that I wear thongs.

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 06:05:10 PM »
My thong wearing has rubbed off on my husband.  He doesn’t wear them all the time like me.  I have a couple of friends that know because we were away on a holiday, chilling out in my room and they noticed in my open suitcase there was a thong sitting on the top.  So the cat was out of the bag... Later in the holiday one of them asked to try a pair on...  he has not converted to wearing them... yet

benessex

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 04:10:11 AM »
My wife, the guys in the gym, my Mom and Dad, and the doctor once. No one has ever said anything negative.

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2020, 03:57:50 PM »
Until my fiancee, I was extremely secretive with whomever I was seeing romantically about my preference of thongs. With my past partners, I would always make it a point to be wearing a different style of underwear if I knew we were going to be intimate. In fact, the only reason my fiancee found out about my thongs was because the morning after our first night together I had worn my only non-thong underwear. Gladly, she is open minded and really enjoys my underwear of choice.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2020, 07:20:17 AM »
Plenty of my friends know that I wear thong underwear and on the beach and it's not a big deal

JohnG

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2020, 04:59:15 AM »
I went for the first time to a public pool in our city wearing a swim thong, so it is definitely not privat anymore.

kilted_hiker

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2020, 02:09:43 PM »
I went for the first time to a public pool in our city wearing a swim thong, so it is definitely not privat anymore.
Public pool?  Is this a place where they allow them or were you testing the boundaries of acceptable swimwear?

Tapatalk — Bare the buns
----
Bare the buns