Author Topic: The beach at Sandy Hook, NJ, USA  (Read 6719 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
The beach at Sandy Hook, NJ, USA
« on: August 28, 2016, 11:54:35 AM »
My favorite place to be in a thong is the beach. The nearest beach is at Sandy Hook, NJ, and that is a trip of almost 2 hours from where I live, Allentown, PA. But it is worth it. The beaches are very small after superstorm Sandy and not as nice as my beaches in Europe, where I lived. But the attitude as quite liberal (no puritan rules in the State Park) and there is even a nude beach. Parking is $15 a day from 4th of July till Laborday  but for me as a senior a year-pass is $37.50 so after 5 visits, you go for free.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: The beach at Sandy Hook, NJ, USA
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 09:38:03 AM »
Yesterday was another good day for the beach. I went to my usual spot at the north tip at the bay side. It was very quiet. I passed one girl collecting sea glass and at the end of the afternoon, a older couple walked past me, also collecting sea glass.
When I was also looking for sea glass (you need some occupation) I passed the girl a few times and we had some talk. I was wearing a teardrop g-string I made myself. When we parted, she said it was the smallest swimsuit she ever saw. She could not believe I made it.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 07:50:04 PM »
With the rain now and a temperature drop of 20 degrees, it is hard to believe I went to the beach yesterday. After Labor Day there is no parking fee and with the schools started, it was rather busy with the adult part of society. I started at the ocean side where a week ago the waves were 6 feet high. I walked from the North Beach north around the tip and rolled out my towel. A few men were fishing and some couples were walking along the water edge. The wind was shielded by the dunes and it became quite warm and sweaty. I packed up my gear and moved to my regular spot at the bay side. I strolled the beach up and down to collect sea glass. I only saw a couple that was looking along the high water line. When I asked what they were looking for, they told me that a day earlier their boat capseized in the bay and everything went into the water, wallets and purses included. They tried to find some of the inventory. The only thing they came up with was a spray can of WD40.
Around 5PM I went home and the last part of the road was done in rain, heavy rain sometimes. I came home with a clean car.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 05:03:32 AM »
The blue tear drop suit looks great on you

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 12:23:47 PM »
Thank you.
Tomorrow I will go to Sandy Hook, maybe for the last time this season.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 08:26:10 AM »
Like I said, I went to Sandy Hook, NJ. It started quite cool at the beach with quite some wind but the bathing suit took care of that. Later the wind died down and it became very nice. I had a few new G-strings from Jovana so I had to test them at the beach.

One is a Feminize string and the purple one is a very narrow string. To cover everything, I put in also a rear view.