Author Topic: Bodysuits - Doreanse  (Read 6774 times)

TightThong

Bodysuits - Doreanse
« on: August 06, 2020, 07:43:40 AM »
https://www.freshpair.com/products/edge-body-thong?variant=3083958026261

Just bought one of these in black.  Will take 2 weeks to get here but let’s see. Anyone on here tried this suit?

I like the low tank top, reasonably higher cut sides but looks like i can wear this under pants or shorts...

JohnG

Re: Bodysuits - Doreanse
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 11:39:10 AM »
I have a Doreanse bodysuit in white. I wear them mostly in wintertime under a shirt. The bodysuit is high cut, so if you just wear them with shorts or jeans without a shirt it will definitely show on the rear as well as on the sides.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »
I have a Doreanse bodysuit in white. I wear them mostly in wintertime under a shirt. The bodysuit is high cut, so if you just wear them with shorts or jeans without a shirt it will definitely show on the rear as well as on the sides.

That sounds a bit sexy/fun to wear under something like that.  I suppose a bit of show could be good in the right company...but i can see that it would be tough to pull off on a regular basis

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 09:39:17 AM »
I have an old Olaf Benz body thong and 2 Manstore body thongs and I absolutely love wearing them. Very different feeling to wearing just a regular thong.

I don't have the Doreanse though - would love to hear how you get on with them.
On skype

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 12:38:05 AM »
I have a bodyaware bodysuit that I bought two years ago that I love. Unfortunately it seems they don't make the thong cut bodysuits at all anymore. Sad.

Artor

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 09:33:39 AM »
I have an old Olaf Benz body thong and 2 Manstore body thongs and I absolutely love wearing them. Very different feeling to wearing just a regular thong.

I don't have the Doreanse though - would love to hear how you get on with them.
My next purchase is going to be from Manstore but they don't seem to have many sales. So I'm waiting for the right time. They have a cheeky one that I really like. How's the fabric and the quality?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 10:43:39 AM »

Just bought one of these in black.  Will take 2 weeks to get here but let’s see. Anyone on here tried this suit?

I like the low tank top, reasonably higher cut sides but looks like i can wear this under pants or shorts...
Has it arrived yet? Looking to get one too so interested in what you think of it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 10:54:59 AM »
not here just yet...very soon!

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 11:03:07 AM »
not here just yet...very soon!
Haha. I'm on tenterhooks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2020, 02:06:44 AM »

Love it. Do own a Doreanse bodysuit but I think a different style. Or was it a Manstore?

Wore it to work already but under a shirt ...

Do love those highe cut legs tho [emoji3059]

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 06:21:04 AM »

Love it. Do own a Doreanse bodysuit but I think a different style. Or was it a Manstore?

Wore it to work already but under a shirt ...

Do love those highe cut legs tho [emoji3059]

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

Wow that looks really great on you.  I do love the high cut legs too...and your thong tan line and cute butt!  Please keep posting pics like this!

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2020, 06:27:14 AM »
Wow that looks really great on you.  I do love the high cut legs too...and your thong tan line and cute butt!  Please keep posting pics like this!
Thank you. I’m always afraid not to post by the rules. Can be tricky with thong pics. Do post on  Twitter quite a lot ... @prallarsch

So many men, so little thongs - reduce it to the max!
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

TightThong

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 02:01:11 PM »
Thank you. I’m always afraid not to post by the rules. Can be tricky with thong pics. Do post on  Twitter quite a lot ... @prallarsch

So many men, so little thongs - reduce it to the max!

Love the pics on Twitter, well done!

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2020, 03:09:30 PM »
That body suit looks good on you. As well I noticed your thong tan line.  Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 04:56:01 AM »
Bodysuits are awesome. Looks really good on you. I usually wear mine in cold weather