Author Topic: Tanning and Nudist  (Read 2181 times)

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Tanning and Nudist
« on: April 14, 2021, 08:15:07 AM »
This time last year I fell in love with sun bathing. Especially in a thong. I no longer have a private space to go lay out in the sun. The closest clothing optional beach is hours away in either direction.
  I live close to the only Nude Campground in Louisiana. If you were in my situation would you go there in order to sunbath naked or in a thong? I'm a heavy set guy plus work in the education system so people can easily recognize me. I'm very self conscious about my body.

I could really use your feedback. My boyfriend is open to going at least once. I really do enjoy sun bathing. It is very relaxing to me. Plus its something I don't want to give up. Especially since I started my thong tan line.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Tanning and Nudist
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 05:49:30 AM »
Nothing is more relaxing than laying in the sun! I would go to the campground maybe during the week one day and check it out. Talk to the people there and get a feel for the situation. Some of the nude places frown on wearing any clothing so your thong might not be welcome there. Never worry about your body, just be yourself and act normal. You will be just fine! And oh yeah....take pictures and share them with the group if you can! Make us all jealous!

appletonguy1543

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 06:09:23 AM »
I agree with the advice above. My experience with nudist resorts is that most people are super accepting and nobody will care about your body. Hopefully after a while, you don’t either. Plus, you will get a feeling for the vibe of the nudist group.

irthonger

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 07:14:50 PM »
I would go to the nudist spot and tan in a thong. I think they would understand. I believe there was another guy on her in San Francisco that does a similar thing. I would too. There is nothing better than a thong tan line!!!