Author Topic: Meeting new people  (Read 4963 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Meeting new people
« on: August 14, 2020, 12:09:52 PM »
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting new people while wearing a thong?
I had the opportunity today. I walked out of the bathhouse at my local beach and noticed a woman with a very unique bicycle, and one that I actually own. I had to stop and say something about her ride. We needed up having a very nice conversation about mountain biking, bikes and the basic things people talk about when first introduced. She was headed off on her ride and told me she would see me after. Good to her word she came down the beach in her bikini and found me. I was wearing a rainbow print Arroyman thong. We had the most pleasant conversation. Before we departed I gat a pleasant complement about my swimsuit. We may do a ride together in the future. And definitely see each other at the beach again.
More and more I find that the women I meet don’t mind my thong wearing. They more often seem to like my choice in swimwear. They do like the friendly smile, kind words and interest in something about them.

asianthonger92

Re: Meeting new people
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 04:05:57 AM »
Great story. It doesn't matter whether you're in a thong or not. If you have flair and a sense of humor, you can chat anyone up. I'm just too shy on the beach, and I don't approach people first.

asianthonger92

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 07:18:34 AM »
Yesterday, I went to the beach and I had a conversation with this old guy. He first approached me and asked where I was from. Then, we talked about the beaches in Canada. I was laying on my stomach the whole time and he didn't mind my thong swimsuit. I finally asked him if my swimsuit bothered him, and he told me that we live in a free country. He was just a friendly old man.

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 08:28:39 AM »
One day at Haulover beach i was returning to the beach from the restroom and passed by an older lady 75 maybe older gray hair. Just before I passed her she had a smile on her face and said "I like your suit". I was wearing a bright coral thinskinz thong from Skinzwear. I smiled back at her and thanked her and wished her well.
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 10:09:02 AM »
I love hearing these stories. The more I wear my thong swimwear to the beach, the more I notice that I seem to have more concern with it than others. I have had nothing but polite conversations and compliments. If people choose to snicker, take pictures or otherwise take notice, they tend to not approach me about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 01:37:43 PM »
I am having an absolutely great summer in my thongs. I can honestly say I’ve never had a summer like this in the past. I was at the beach this afternoon and had set up at on end of the beach. It wasn’t overly busy today, but there were plenty of people on the beach. After about an hour I had a woman in her mid thirties come up to me. She said she had to meet me because I was the most colorful person on the beach. She had seen me the other week in my neon pink thong and thought it was great. She sat down at talked with me for over an hour. She loved my thong of the day and told me how much she liked my style.
Before this year I’ve rarely had women come up to me in direct reaction to my thong. This year so far it has happened half a dozen times. I’m glad to see so many women willing to admit they like minimal swimwear on men.

asianthonger92

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 05:51:55 AM »
Yesterday, I went to the beach, and I saw a male thonger. He looked good in a thong and I really wanted to chat him up, but I was just too shy. I set up next to him, but I didn't say a single word to him.
With the whole pandemic going on, I don't know how I should approach people.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 05:55:34 AM by asianthonger92 »

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 11:32:36 AM »
Hey, you’re in a thong, he’s in a thong. You have the perfect opening lines. Everything from nice suit to it’s great to see someone out here wearing a thong too, I’m usually the only one. Then introduce yourself. I’ve done that a few times and had great conversations. I’ll tell you if someone approached me like that I’d be very happy to talk. Power in numbers, the more people wearing thongs on public beaches the better.

TightThong

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 08:18:28 AM »
100% agree.  Just open with ‘hey nice suit, where’d you get that?’

I can’t imagine anyone who wouldn’t respond positively.  If they don’t...you don’t want to be talking to them anyway!

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 01:12:57 PM »
“There’s a man in a speedo down the beach, but I have to tell you. You have the best buns on the beach and a great suit.” That is how a woman in her 40’s started a conversation with me today. She had seen me walk in and out of the water in my lime green thong. She had two kids with her (age 12 and 9). I joined her in the water and we talked. I walked out of the water with her and back in a couple times. She mad another comment about how great my suit was. She had very much enjoyed seeing my “tight buns”. It was a very fun day at the beach.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2020, 05:42:31 AM »
Hey, you’re in a thong, he’s in a thong. You have the perfect opening lines. Everything from nice suit to it’s great to see someone out here wearing a thong too, I’m usually the only one. Then introduce yourself. I’ve done that a few times and had great conversations. I’ll tell you if someone approached me like that I’d be very happy to talk. Power in numbers, the more people wearing thongs on public beaches the better.

That's been my attitude and approach to meeting other guys in thongs on the beach